XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

laugh.gif

Phenom said the same thing too... I didnt think yall would noticed that i was rarely on for the past couple days. Idk i just want to take it easy on gaming. Since im not gonna prestige anymore. I signed on today for a bit but idk. Ill be on though. Thursday probably. Tmw im goin to the Wolves vs Bulls game for 5 bucks
pimp.gif

and word? Man everytime u signed u would play Crysis 2... And u wouldnt sign on CoD. I cried.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Phenom said the same thing too... I didnt think yall would noticed that i was rarely on for the past couple days. Idk i just want to take it easy on gaming. Since im not gonna prestige anymore. I signed on today for a bit but idk. Ill be on though. Thursday probably. Tmw im goin to the Wolves vs Bulls game for 5 bucks
pimp.gif

and word? Man everytime u signed u would play Crysis 2... And u wouldnt sign on CoD. I cried.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

laugh.gif
dude said he cried.. nah Crysis 2 is pretty dope though.. but I been coding it up trying to see if I can hold this number 1 spot this whole week

laugh.gif
dude said he cried.. nah Crysis 2 is pretty dope though.. but I been coding it up trying to see if I can hold this number 1 spot this whole week

Nice frankbink
pimp.gif

I should be #1 3 weeks straight in Domination I'm only down .10 points from the top guy and had a game in stadium where I couldn't call a single chopper gunner and I had 2 of them.. and that's what did it
30t6p3b.gif
dudes on my team were calling in attack helicopters for days it was messed up

Nice frankbink
pimp.gif

I should be #1 3 weeks straight in Domination I'm only down .10 points from the top guy and had a game in stadium where I couldn't call a single chopper gunner and I had 2 of them.. and that's what did it
30t6p3b.gif
dudes on my team were calling in attack helicopters for days it was messed up

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I played this @$! for a max of 3hrs in a week in a half. Feels good man
pimp.gif

I really needed a break from gaming in general.
I've been playing like a madman during the week last week and probably this week.. I don't play much weekends so I feel like I gotta go hard on the weekdays 
laugh.gif
. I been playing this shiznit like it just released or something

I played this @$! for a max of 3hrs in a week in a half. Feels good man
pimp.gif

I really needed a break from gaming in general.
I've been playing like a madman during the week last week and probably this week.. I don't play much weekends so I feel like I gotta go hard on the weekdays 
laugh.gif
. I been playing this shiznit like it just released or something

I hit u up with a party inv one of those times I was on & I ignored it. I was like "
grin.gif
o word?"

Its all good though.
grin.gif

I hit lvl 0xp needed last time I was on; on my 14th Prestige. & I won't be prestiging again. So I have no real purpose to play anymore except for a few more gold guns & pro perks. But other than that. Nothin really.

I hit u up with a party inv one of those times I was on & I ignored it. I was like "
grin.gif
o word?"

Its all good though.
grin.gif

I hit lvl 0xp needed last time I was on; on my 14th Prestige. & I won't be prestiging again. So I have no real purpose to play anymore except for a few more gold guns & pro perks. But other than that. Nothin really.

Just played a bunch of games with the NT fam (only time I will play this game). Only fun with big parties.

Just played a bunch of games with the NT fam (only time I will play this game). Only fun with big parties.

grin.gif
o word?"

Its all good though.
grin.gif

I didn't get no invite son.. I got like 30 from that X Rated fool though. I was like 
eek.gif
 did this fool just send me all these invites. His invites probably notified me over yours.. And does new maps also mean double xp again. Why does that say 03.05.11 that date already passed playaaa

Back
Top Bottom