xbox 360 console help ..one more question

I dont have internet here,BUT,im picking it up from SOMEWHERE through WIFIon my laptop.Anything I can use to get internet to my xbox without knowing the I.P. address or anything like that so I can play online??

The arcade consoles don't come with hard drives.. And you can't save without a hard drive that's probably what she means

I'm pretty sure there's a little bit of memory on it to save a small amount of gameplay, don't quote me on that, though.

But the next package up is only 250. Or buy a HD off of Craigslist or something.

you dont need a hard drive to save games, you can use a memory card for that, but im pretty sure you need a hard drive to play online

I think theres like 128mb internal that you can use. I bought an arcade then just got my hd off of ebay. A referbished 20gig for like $21 and free shipping
pimp.gif

well its probably a bad connection, but you can always try hooking your laptop to your xbox with the ethernet cable

I'm pretty sure you can connect it to your xbox as long as you have the wireless adapter for your 360.  If the wifi doesn't have a password or anything I think there's an "Automatic Find" option which will just connect to it...  Don't quote me though.

Back
Top Bottom