XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Hmm

Who gets the last spots?

What are the league settings and stuff so i can practice.. im tellin yall i SUCK at this game and imma lose like 90% of my games
laugh.gif
smh.gif
but i only had it a week and i never owned an NBA game anyways. Oh well...

Anyone wanna crush me right now on XBL so i can get some practice?
laugh.gif

Maybe give me some pointers
roll.gif

We play on hall of fame. I'll play you if you see this post.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Damn...I sent crag a pm dude giving me the diddy treatment
laugh.gif
that's foul homie
I stated I wasnt sending invites to anyone new until everyone who is a regular had a chance at this league
grin.gif

Sorry man... not intentional... any new guys who got invites were from Ritch... not me....

We have a good group of 12 or so regulars who PLAY their games... so I'm trying to get those guys in. No offense.

Hey how many do we need left, for some reason I can't get into the 2k site

Also whens the best time for everyone to draft? I'd like to do it tomorrow night if it works for everyone

we need it a 24 hour time gap between being ready and draft right?

how about thursday night!

One spot is for djtek

I'm not sure if you want to have the last 2 spots for anyone in particular? Maybe Ballinsam and Gully.

Tomorrow is not good for me but if that's fine with everyone else then sucks for me haha.

Can't tell if your joking or not... but if not dude is already pulling donkey moves
indifferent.gif

Gully is MIA and so is Sam... we should give their playoff spots to me and DJ
grin.gif

I work hella late sunday - thursday :-\

I guess I'll have my brother draft for me, and he can call me and let me know whose available.

yo my bad im stilll at work . i noticed richs pm when i was on the way to work this morning. i will sign up when i get home around 7pm pacific!!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I guess I'll have my brother draft for me, and he can call me and let me know whose available.

i think you only have 15 seconds to draft, or maybe its 30 seconds

Originally Posted by jumpman247

you can just pre-select players you want, and the computer will choose the players on your list that are available.

its best if you select 50-60 players.

wow OKC thunder?!?!? wow airmaxin thats pretty pathetic lmao

and no im not callin you out but im just saying ... the thunder?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Can't tell if your joking or not... but if not dude is already pulling donkey moves
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Both have played 2 playoff games and even one last night.

I think we can easily just make a new league and add more players since this is the most demand we have had for spots. But I understand why you wouldn'twant to do that Crag since what usually tends to happen is not everyone plays.

And you get 30 seconds to draft. Check this NKEAIR, I'm thinking about taking Stephen Jackson with a high pick. I learned how to shoot with him and hisrating is 91 now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Both have played 2 playoff games and even one last night.

I think we can easily just make a new league and add more players since this is the most demand we have had for spots. But I understand why you wouldn't want to do that Crag since what usually tends to happen is not everyone plays.

And you get 30 seconds to draft. Check this NKEAIR, I'm thinking about taking Stephen Jackson with a high pick. I learned how to shoot with him and his rating is 91 now.
laugh.gif

dont do it....
sick.gif
wait. do it. homie is trash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

xAiRMaXiNx isn't a king at 2K9.

HE'S A CHEESER. I PLAYED TWO GAMES WITH HIM. ONCE, HE BEAT ME WITH A BUZZER BEATER. SECOND GAME, I BEAT HIM WITH THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER.....

Don't come around here thinking you're the $%$+ when you're not.

56 PIP out of 82 total points ain't gonna happen here.
Rodney Stuckey went 17-21 in the paint and only 2 missed jumpshots and only 2 jumpshots taken.
Rip Hamilton went 2-4 in the paint with the rest being 2 jumpshots only and both missed.
Tayshaun Prince went 3-3 in the paint, and missed only 2 shots, them being 3 pointers and the only jumpshots taken the entire game.
Only person you could take jumpshots with were Will Bynum, going 4-10.
Not to mention you kept trying to steal the inbounds in the backcourt, kept trying to steal the ball, and when you were down, after i shot it, Stuckey would be cherrypicking.
Now if that's not cheesing, then I don't know what else it could be, please don't tell me to practice so I can beat you when I just did with the worst team in the game.
How about you practice taking midrange jumpers and not trying to force your way into the paint.

You only get points in the paint. In basketball, there's the midrange, long range, short range. HOW ABOUT USING THE MIDRANGE GAME, IT'S PART OF BASKETBALL.

If you wanna counter with how I did when I was the OKC THUNDER, I had:
40 out of 85 PIP.
I shot 10/18 from 3's while you went 5/15.
I had 2 Fast break points while you had 12.
Kevin Durant went 10-18, 4/15 of those being jumpshots.
Russell Westbrook went 7/14. 3/10 of those shots were jumpshots made.
Kyle Weaver went 5/10, 3/8 of those being jumpshots.
if you're really counting this game as a win for you, you're disturbed in the head the whole 1st half bench warmers were in....I tookabout 12 half court shots with will bynum. Stucky had 37 points in 6 mins......i scored 10 straight points on you in 30 seconds....If you really think you canbeat me play me for your screenname......if you're man enough. If not shut up. Thats goes for whoever wants some of the champ

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]This is corny ... I was the THIRD post in here ... yet y'all still debating if I'm in or not ... Jacob asked on this page and y'all let him in off GP just b/c it's Jacob ...[/color]

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

HE'S A CHEESER. I PLAYED TWO GAMES WITH HIM. ONCE, HE BEAT ME WITH A BUZZER BEATER. SECOND GAME, I BEAT HIM WITH THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER.....

Rodney Stuckey went 17-21 in the paint and only 2 missed jumpshots and only 2 jumpshots taken.
Rip Hamilton went 2-4 in the paint with the rest being 2 jumpshots only and both missed.
Tayshaun Prince went 3-3 in the paint, and missed only 2 shots, them being 3 pointers and the only jumpshots taken the entire game.
Not to mention you kept trying to steal the inbounds in the backcourt, kept trying to steal the ball, and when you were down, after i shot it, Stuckey would be cherrypicking.
Now if that's not cheesing, then I don't know what else it could be, please don't tell me to practice so I can beat you when I just did with the worst team in the game.
How about you practice taking midrange jumpers and not trying to force your way into the paint.

You only get points in the paint. In basketball, there's the midrange, long range, short range. HOW ABOUT USING THE MIDRANGE GAME, IT'S PART OF BASKETBALL.

40 out of 85 PIP.
if you're really counting this game as a win for you, you're disturbed in the head the whole 1st half bench warmers were in....I took about 12 half court shots with will bynum. Stucky had 37 points in 6 mins......i scored 10 straight points on you in 30 seconds....If you really think you can beat me play me for your screenname......if you're man enough. If not shut up. Thats goes for whoever wants some of the champ
37 points in 6 minutes, get outta here. All his points came in the paint. Do you know anything else besides scoring in the paint? I could havedone the same if I wanted and I would of beaten you by more than that. Will Bynum didn't shoot 12 half court shots, stop being delusional.

How about you shoot jumpers, we all know you can score from the paint. I won't play a cheeser for my username if all he does is score in the paint.You're a garbage cheeser that thinks he's the best at doing nothing but forcing shots in the paint. I haven't even played with OKC before, but Ididn't even have to do what you do just to win. Why don't you just take the loss, champ.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

when is the draft?

We'll probably have to figure out when the majority is available to do the draft, then we'll all agree on a day.

For me, Tuesdays and Thursdays would be fine at 7 PM PST since the draft starts an hour early or has 2K fixed that problem.

40 out of 85 PIP.
if you're really counting this game as a win for you, you're disturbed in the head the whole 1st half bench warmers were in....I took about 12 half court shots with will bynum. Stucky had 37 points in 6 mins......i scored 10 straight points on you in 30 seconds....If you really think you can beat me play me for your screenname......if you're man enough. If not shut up. Thats goes for whoever wants some of the champ
37 points in 6 minutes, get outta here. All his points came in the paint. Do you know anything else besides scoring in the paint? I could have done the same if I wanted and I would of beaten you by more than that. Will Bynum didn't shoot 12 half court shots, stop being delusional.

How about you shoot jumpers, we all know you can score from the paint. I won't play a cheeser for my username if all he does is score in the paint. You're a garbage cheeser that thinks he's the best at doing nothing but forcing shots in the paint. I haven't even played with OKC before, but I didn't even have to do what you do just to win. Why don't you just take the loss, champ.
Thought you wouldn't wanna play for that SN, chump.

40 out of 85 PIP.
37 points in 6 minutes, get outta here. All his points came in the paint. Do you know anything else besides scoring in the paint? I could have done the same if I wanted and I would of beaten you by more than that. Will Bynum didn't shoot 12 half court shots, stop being delusional.

How about you shoot jumpers, we all know you can score from the paint. I won't play a cheeser for my username if all he does is score in the paint. You're a garbage cheeser that thinks he's the best at doing nothing but forcing shots in the paint. I haven't even played with OKC before, but I didn't even have to do what you do just to win. Why don't you just take the loss, champ.
Thought you wouldn't wanna play for that SN, chump.
I don't play with amateurs. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom