XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

With Detroit, I will demolish him....besides he's prolly a bum who needs like LAL or Cle to win like half the cats on this board
get outta here with that, i never use the lakers or cleveland when i play. matter fact, i never use kobe or lebron in this game. even though thelakers are my team in real life.

i bet all you do is drive in the paint and try to dunk. and you aint no #1 on the leaderboard.

i'm not even gonna use the wizards anymore, no mercy.

This guy airmaxin always gotta talk !*@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

This guy airmaxin always gotta talk !*@%
laugh.gif
yeah, he tried to act all nice at first to get in the league

GG yYankee

i really wanna play again, but i got homework

im not sure if you guys know this, but 2ksports just added draft results, so you can see the team you drafted

smh at me drafting jamal crawford with the 2nd pick when i couldve had joe johnson

Originally Posted by jretro23

Cause i can back it up chump....
lets go right now. tell me when you're on and ill send you a challenge.
i want a picture of the box score jretro

but most likely he will disconnect by the 3rd quarter

Sorry guys, I haven't been up to date. School's been occupying my time as well as work.

I'm signing up right now.

Anyone wanna play a nonleague game? I haven't played anyone with their actual team before.

yuku is messed up

but youngpnoi, ill play you (tnisatard)

i think ill use the cavs though, no dunking with lebron all day

Anyone wanna play a custom match with their regular 2k9 team? I haven't played you guys with your best team and I'm pretty bored.

ayo win or lose DO NOT let this man in.

dude is certified cheese and is far from sim
laugh.gif

how should i start off...
full court press all game
dunk/pip 90% of the time
taking charges from the half court line
full court heaves to try and get a dunk off a make

xAiRMaXiNx IS A CHEESER!

stick to playing quick games homie, this league definitely aint for you
laugh.gif
because cheesing is the only way you can win.

Beat JRetro by 2, he was the blazers......Stuck with 33 and the game winner

1 i had less than half of my points were in the paint minus fast break
2 full court pressed twice, you beat it, bad. I stopped.
3 all you do is try n take advantage of the *#%*!*! ai on offense by running plays where the comp on D can barely keep up, we don't play that....
4 most of your points came from 2nd chance buckets with your 13 O rebounds freakin sheed n dyess was getting sonned down there like

Stop whining take your L and sit down........

Beat JRetro by 2, he was the blazers......Stuck with 33 and the game winner

1 i had less than half of my points were in the paint minus fast break
2 full court pressed twice, you beat it, bad. I stopped.
3 all you do is try n take advantage of the *#%*!*! ai on offense by running plays where the comp on D can barely keep up, we don't play that....
4 most of your points came from 2nd chance buckets with your 13 O rebounds freakin sheed n dyess was getting sonned down there like

Stop whining take your L and sit down........
laugh.gif
cheesers usually win by 30 and you only won by 2. guess what the game winner was? a dunk.

peep game though.

o9hm9u.jpg

jijsbk.jpg

12 shots outside the paint out of how much? 231763?
laugh.gif

if you were to beat me by playing sim like the people in the league have done, much respect to you.

but when you cheese and you're trying to join the league?... pretty much speaks for itself.

stick to quick games in the lobby, or trying to start your own league. this one aint for you.

and stop all that bs "i had less than half of my points were in the paint minus fast break." just look at the pics, if you didn't score in thepaint you practically went to the line 20 times.

Yup I can't help it if you had Jeff Blake on Stuck, thats your fault. Quit crying and go practice.

Back
Top Bottom