Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ yup. After im done with the campaign, hoppin on heists mode and stayin there. That was my fav from the beta.

If anybody needs a new controller, you can get the newest version regular black controller for $35 free shipping, (no tax in CA) and was 3 day shipping for me.

https://jet.com/product/Wireless-Controller-for-Xbox-One/7dbe7cbfcc334ed7be7a4538980c5a63

Use 15bucksnow as the coupon code instead of tenbucksnow which they're promoting currently. You can only use these codes once for your first order after making an account.

I decided not to wait for the new elite controller, and this new version is drastically improved. The bumpers are way easier to press, reduced mouse clicking noise, and the D-pad dramatically has no mouse clicking noise. I also feel the thumbsticks aren't as loose as the old version. Of course you have the 3.5 headphone jack as well. For $35 well worth the upgrade.

Wish they added springs on the triggers though.

Last edited:
May have to do that. Stupid chat adaptor messes with the way iIhold the controller to play shooters.

Really wish they'd make the controller smaller too that's also a problem.

Last edited:

May have to do that. Stupid chat adaptor messes with the way iIhold the controller to play shooters.

Really wish they'd make the controller smaller too that's also a problem.
Smaller DF?! Go play playstation if you want a baby controller
WiredController.jpg

The best Xbox controller was the smallest one

Last edited:
Just coped Destiny. $19.99 at Walmart. Couldnt pass it up. I dont really buy games until they hit that price range.

Add me: XxIAMTHEBEASTxX

The Duke is right there with the Wiimote as the worst controller I've ever used
If anybody needs a new controller, you can get the newest version regular black controller for $35 free shipping, (no tax in CA) and was 3 day shipping for me.

https://jet.com/product/Wireless-Controller-for-Xbox-One/7dbe7cbfcc334ed7be7a4538980c5a63

Use 15bucksnow as the coupon code instead of tenbucksnow which they're promoting currently. You can only use these codes once for your first order after making an account.

I decided not to wait for the new elite controller, and this new version is drastically improved. The bumpers are way easier to press, reduced mouse clicking noise, and the D-pad dramatically has no mouse clicking noise. I also feel the thumbsticks aren't as loose as the old version. Of course you have the 3.5 headphone jack as well. For $35 well worth the upgrade.

This website isnt working for me right now. Hopefully this is still live tomorrow and I dont miss out on this deal.

Last edited:
Everybody's hands are different :lol: I love PS4 controllers. It blows my mind when people complain about their thumbs touching, like what the hell are yall doing :x I thought the X1 was too small at first but I've gotten used to it. I also had an issue with my fingers getting pinched in the trigger buttons when playing BF4 :lol:

Everybody's hands are different :lol: I love PS4 controllers. It blows my mind when people complain about their thumbs touching, like what the hell are yall doing :x I thought the X1 was too small at first but I've gotten used to it. I also had an issue with my fingers getting pinched in the trigger buttons when playing BF4 :lol:

I've been playing unchartered and it's really making me hate the ps controller aiming is horrible with it

The Duke is right there with the Wiimote as the worst controller I've ever used

This website isnt working for me right now. Hopefully this is still live tomorrow and I dont miss out on this deal.

U know u can get the halo controller for this price. Or the lunar white

Back
Top Bottom