Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I HAAAATED the 360 d-pad

thought i was pressing "down" instead of "right" and so on.. :x
:lol: I never had that problem but it took me a while to get used to the X1 dpad. I would love to get an elite controller on the low to have instead of the regular joint

Walking Dead Season 1 game is free on xbl 
pimp.gif

I have less than zero interest in the upcoming AC: Syndicate, but does anyone know why its having a Friday release?

I have less than zero interest in the upcoming AC: Syndicate, but does anyone know why its having a Friday release?
it's becoming more common for AAA games to release on Friday. I know Sony does it with a lot of their games, Uncharted, Bloodborne, The Order. I think CoD is doing a Friday release too.

it's becoming more common for AAA games to release on Friday. I know Sony does it with a lot of their games, Uncharted, Bloodborne, The Order. I think CoD is doing a Friday release too.

huh weird. Thanks for the answer

Doesn't really seem like it makes a difference, but any idea why the switch away from Tuesday?
Granted, Tuesday was always super random, but its not like movies where people can only go on the weekends

Anybody know how to fix this issue im having where my controller randomly cut off then like three seconds later comes back on. I tried updating and different controllers but it still happens

Also the new dash board is trash wish i would of never opted in :smh:

Back
Top Bottom