• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
tumblr_m7xtgqguPp1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Valentine is prob the best ive used piper is ok although i dont know why she calls my character "blue" ... paladin danse is kind of beast but he's annoying ... you'll be picking up scrap for crafting/barter and he'll be like "WHY ARE YOU SAVING THAT JUNK"
laugh.gif

id like to use dogmeat more but as a dog lover its hard for me to hear him whimpering when he gets in trouble
frown.gif
at least he's invincible in this game tho in Fallout 3 i was in the AntAgonizer's lair and one of her ants killed meaty i unleashed hell on that goofy bish and her squad
mean.gif
Cods do the same thing "Sir that looks useless to me", I always wondered if Paladin was beastly.

word! Ilike that companiions can't die, way better, I even love that I get purified waters from my settlement.

But will Valentine suck up my purified? Also, Cods powers "down" until all enemies in the area are dead, I'm guessing Valentine does to? 

Cods do the same thing "Sir that looks useless to me", I always wondered if Paladin was beastly.

word! Ilike that companiions can't die, way better, I even love that I get purified waters from my settlement.

But will Valentine suck up my purified? Also, Cods powers "down" until all enemies in the area are dead, I'm guessing Valentine does to? 

Valentine helps you fight he has a pipe pistol

^ You can always give them a different weapon to use, just have to give them the bullets and press (Y) when highlighting the weapon you want them to use if it's in their inventory. Last I checked, Nick Valentine sits on his a** if his HP is out. Yea it's annoying when companions use some of the stuff you want just for them to hold, gave my companion Stealth boys to hold, and later on came to find out they used it all. Also it's not a good idea to give your companion Molotov cocktails, they can't throw that for sh**. Piper calls your character Blue because of the blue vault suit you came out from the vault with and she's always looking to find news and I guess saw you.

I never was interested into building settlements but once I got the hang of it, it was pretty cool. It's too bad that they give you pieces and if you build buildings, it still look worst than the ghetto. Wish they could allow to build actual buildings to fix cities up.

So tempted to get that Rise of Tomb Raider game for $40. But I got too many games to play at the moment, it's ruining every bit of social life I have left.

Last edited:
^ You can always give them a different weapon to use, just have to give them the bullets and press (Y) when highlighting the weapon you want them to use if it's in their inventory. Last I checked, Nick Valentine sits on his a** if his HP is out. Yea it's annoying when companions use some of the stuff you want just for them to hold, gave my companion Stealth boys to hold, and later on came to find out they used it all. Also it's not a good idea to give your companion Molotov cocktails, they can't throw that for sh**. Piper calls your character Blue because of the blue vault suit you came out from the vault with and she's always looking to find news and I guess saw you.

I never was interested into building settlements but once I got the hang of it, it was pretty cool. It's too bad that they give you pieces and if you build buildings, it still look worst than the ghetto. Wish they could allow to build actual buildings to fix cities up.

So tempted to get that Rise of Tomb Raider game for $40. But I got too many games to play at the moment, it's ruining every bit of social life I have left.
Yup, I usually give them something strong. But you have to give them ammo too!? That's wack....Thought they'd generate their own.

Oh OK, so they all "power down". Thinking about trying him out...But like you said, I don't have to supply Codsworth with guns, bullets or stimpaks, has his own weapons......And I remember Preston eating my food/drink I had him hold, when I came for it cause I was about to die it was gone I was like "REALLY N********" 

True, I just focus on food/water/defense. Never built a building, tried and yes, it looked terrible SMH. But it's a start.

Last edited:
No... you have to only give them a single piece of ammo and then they have unlimited ammo.

NFS has been pretty chill so far.
Finally got my catalogue of games to carry me for the next year :lol:

Lol I didn't even get tomb raider yet and I got enough for like the next year and a half this is crazy... How fast these games are coming out..

Lol I didn't even get tomb raider yet and I got enough for like the next year and a half this is crazy... How fast these games are coming out..

It's crazy because we are so dry during the non holiday season :smh:

I've prioritized my games based on shortest time of completion.
Gonna do
Nfs then tomb raider with some halo, battlefront, and nba2k filler and finish with fallout.

Gonna do
Nfs then tomb raider with some halo, battlefront, and nba2k filler and finish with fallout.
start getting vc to level up in 2k so you can play in the park

THE DIVISION BETA WAS DELAYED BUT THE ALPHA IS STILL ON FOR TODAY STARTING AT 4AM

Last edited:

Gonna do

BRO YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU ARENT GONNA PLAY THOSE GAMES. ILL SIGN ON AND SEE YOU PLAYING DESTINY AS USUAL :lol: :lol:

Gonna do

BRO YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU ARENT GONNA PLAY THOSE GAMES. ILL SIGN ON AND SEE YOU PLAYING DESTINY AS USUAL :lol: :lol:

Been waiting for you to sign on so we could play battlefront doe....

The division alpha is nice. Teamed up with one of my friends and a random and we put in some work. Didn't see any other people though. Just did a few missions. We should get a NT squad and see if we can run the whole city.

lol you guys are welcome.

I stumbled on this when I did that for one of the settlers. Gave them a new gun and only gave them a single shot, all I had left at the time. Real early in the game. Then they proceeded to unload clip after clip.

Googled it after and quite a few sites confirmed. They could always change it in a patch but ... why? Don't think it's a glitch, believe it's on purpose.

Finally got my catalogue of games to carry me for the next year
laugh.gif
It's crazy because we are so dry during the non holiday season
mean.gif

Gonna do
BRO YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU ARENT GONNA PLAY THOSE GAMES. ILL SIGN ON AND SEE YOU PLAYING DESTINY AS USUAL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Been waiting for you to sign on so we could play battlefront doe....
He's too good to game with NT anymore been hitting him to play Halo a few times, straight ignore me.

:lol: memph back on loaner status

I've seen him on h5 more than BF too which is surprising since he said he was dropping all for BF. Didn't know that meant he was dropping all friends :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom