• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Ny
You just missed out, I think it was on sale for $30 at GameStop a couple weeks ago.

How much you get the X for if you don't mind me asking?

I got it from someone local on the app Letgo they sold it to me for $240 brand new in box they left the Best Buy order pick sticker on there too and they picked it up today. The the crazy part he had it listed for $300 and I lowballed to $240 more than likely homie was a swiper. I’m going to sell that one S I got two weeks ago since I have the best version of the Xbox.

Last edited:
is it just me or is it easier to chicken dinner on solo and duo? i swear i see more high end loot in places i dont when i play squads.

DP-28

manfaceaua.jpg

I'm so bad at Fortnite...

Got 10th from just running and hiding though :lol:

That's what I do these days and have been one of the last 5 survivors for the past 10 games. The game is not about getting kills, it's about trying to be the last person standing. I avoid face to face battles and hide in bushes, and try to be one of the last to enter the circles as soon as the storm comes.

lol the only thing about doing that is when you get to the end you will be out gunned because people will have more loot.

Pick your fights and try not to be seen. Wait for people to finish fighting then when they stop to loot get the clean up kill. Or when they are healing because they have to switch to a gun so it gives you more time.

The new control scheme is dope.

I heard they gonna add keyboard and mouse functionality kinda wack. Gives those people a huge advantage. I’ll never get rid of my controller.

i'd rather have some of the performance issues on xbox than running into cheaters on PC smfh.

it was my full squad vs 1 guy left and dude had autoaim.

livid.

hoping for region locked servers man.

Anyone still playing Rainbow Six: Siege actively? Is it worth the repurchase without the last two season passes?

Game is great, but don't want to grind it out for operators.

Back
Top Bottom