Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I think the deal is dead or something. When I add to cart and then go to check out my cart is empty :smh:.

I think the deal is dead or something. When I add to cart and then go to check out my cart is empty :smh:.

Damn... missed my own deal lol.

Amazon wanted to verify my card and needed me to reinput my card number. Forgot my wallet in the car so I told myself I'd buy later...

My boy gave me a copy in the summer, the game still has work to be done but its slowly catching up with 2K... added to the fact that 2K is not really that good anyway it just has no competition, its the madden complex.

The runs with friends are pretty decent, live really needs to slow up on using so many animations though, sometimes it feels like your not even controlling your character.

got to play a match of Fortnite before work this morning and oh man about 30 ppl dropped in at Haunted Hills LOL it was a blast

need work to get over

About to download fortnite later today if possible I heard it's free.

I see all the youtubers have transitioned over because almost all the fortnite videos are getting 1M+ views... hey gotta go where the money is.

About to download fortnite later today if possible I heard it's free.

I see all the youtubers have transitioned over because almost all the fortnite videos are getting 1M+ views... hey gotta go where the money is.

reddit/fortnitebr bashes Ali-A everyday. Hes the worst to the community but he follows the money. Hes the clickbait master with his PS and clickbait titles.

There's a dude on YouTube that reads scripture after his Fortnite matches :lol:. Gets mad views.

I dunno how people enjoy fortnite. Played it the other night just to see if it still sucked, and it still sucks.

- - - - me when I'm 75.

Fortnite looks way better than PUBG... to me.

Even if it's cartoony.

Yo Rockstar GTA would kill it if they had a mode like that where everyone drops in and it's survival and a circle closes in on them :lol: straight chaos.

I dunno how people enjoy fortnite. Played it the other night just to see if it still sucked, and it still sucks.

- - - - me when I'm 75.

I felt FortNite was wack too until I got a hang of the controls maybe 4 or 5 games in. Still not great but very good for a free to play game. Best I've gotten is 3rd a few times; I just want to place first one time and then maybe I'll be done :lol:

Fortnite looks way better than PUBG... to me.

Even if it's cartoony.

Yo Rockstar GTA would kill it if they had a mode like that where everyone drops in and it's survival and a circle closes in on them :lol: straight chaos.

Thats because the frame rate on PUBG is still very low for xbox... look at PUBG running at its highest settings on PC game looks crazy.

GTA is def going to do it for the next one... and its probably gonna be the highest selling video game in the history of video games..

What dont yall like about it? I get the cartoonish knock compared to other games but other than that I enjoy the strategy aspect of it.

It really shines when you have a decent squad. Playing solos if you havent played much is tough cause you either land in a big city and get into a crazy gun fight or you land in a random spot and maybe not see someone for 5 min then die to a sniper on his first shot which is frustrating as hell.

I try to land either in greasy grove or tomato town and work my way into the circle. The bigger cities be having too much going on early game for me playing solo.

they must get out maneuvered when it comes to building lol but nah in all seriousness the game is dope for what it is

cartoon look dont even bother me at all.

just a great game to pick up and play with friends.

Lack of building will get you clapped. As soon as you hear or feel a shot you need to start building.

I've also seen the aggressor wins 9 times outta 10. Playing back will only get you killed. High ground is also key but im sure thats the same in PUBG.

XB1S worth buying still?

My XB1 keeps making this screeching noise whenever I stream video/play a game. I've been told it could cost $75 just to have it opened, and from there could cost me more if any works needs to be done other than potential fan cleaning (which may be causing the noise). Feel like I should just buy a newer console. I don't want the XB1X due to the $500 pricing. I was also told to try and use a vacuum hose in the back of the console to pull any dust away from the inside. I did, feel like the noise stopped for all of a few days, and now it's back :smh: supper annoying.

Thoughts? Anyone know what this screeching may be?

Wouldn't be able to speak on the screeching noise, most the Day One console I owned did was the fan kicking into high gear when booting up a game or random times with streaming services or gaming.

I would recommend going for the One X if possible. Didn't notice any gameplay or graphical improvements with the One S, but I'll take their word on it having improved internals. Guess the major selling point is the 4K Blu-Ray drive, which is great if you want the best possible in-home movie viewing experience. Figured most people would something like Vudu like I do.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be able to speak on the screeching noise, most the Day One console I owned did was the fan kicking into high gear when booting up a game or random times with streaming services or gaming.

I would recommend going for the One X if possible. Didn't notice any gameplay or graphical improvements with the One S, but I'll take their word on it having improved internals. Guess the major selling point is the 4K Blu-Ray drive, which is great if you want the best possible in-home movie viewing experience. Figured most people would something like Vudu like I do.

I hear ya on the worthiness of the X. However, I barely play games as it is :lol: I use the console really for streaming (Netflix, HBO, WWE Network, etc), yet I want it still in case a new game comes out and I'm interested in playing. Which is why I'm leaning the S instead because it's way cheaper.

Is the S still an okay buy despite the X being the newer of the line? Or should I try and let a shop open my current 1 and assess the issue?

I hear ya on the worthiness of the X. However, I barely play games as it is :lol: I use the console really for streaming (Netflix, HBO, WWE Network, etc), yet I want it still in case a new game comes out and I'm interested in playing. Which is why I'm leaning the S instead because it's way cheaper.

Is the S still an okay buy despite the X being the newer of the line? Or should I try and let a shop open my current 1 and assess the issue?

I bought an S last month and I'm really satisfied with it. Try and see if you can get one used locally. I bought mine off FB Marketplace. It was $150 for the console, Halo 5 and MCC practically brand new in box. I'm very satisfied with my purchase but then again I don't really care about 4K, the games still look amazing to me because the last console I played regularly was an OG Xbox back in 2006. :lol:

Me and my boys running squad on Fortnite won 5 in a row last week. One game I took out the final team by myself. Dudes had rocket launchers and blew up our fort then blew up my team. I flanked them boys with a tactical shotgun, shot all 4 of em in the back while they were killing my squad. Game id hype man

Back
Top Bottom