Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
My gun has to be the M416... stupidddddddddddd.

yea id take an M4 any day over the m-16 as well just because it has auto and more slots for attachments

anyone else struggle to find AR suppressors or is that just me ?

ill take an M4 over a Scar as well

nah, I dont really watch his videos tbh. other than being really good he's actually boring to watch imo. lots of streamers come off as pretty douchey I feel like so I dont watch one person for too long.

right now I like watching stonemountain

Took a break from PUBG for a while, going try to get back into Siege. Game is totally different from how it was at launch.
I got Siege at launch on ps4 and i loved it but i havent played in a while. Still one of my favorite shooters in years

Bro word of advice if you ever wanna be good at PUBG don't watch shroud... the guy is the goat, I can't lie I kill hunt now because of shroud... but what he does is ridiculous...doesn't make sense.

He also has a ridiculous PC setup that runs 140+ fps and a mouse and keyboard to make those quick shots much easier/more accurate than with a controller. That being said, he's definitely ridiculous to the point where you can tell he doesn't even give a **** and still murks 20+ people while being preoccupied.

Stonemountain is hilarious. Dude is always good for laughs. He can have fun and play pretty good.

yeah, I like dude cause he seems like he's actually having a good time.
swear some dudes look like they hate streaming but do it anyway for the money.

I also like that his subscriber/donation popups aren't obnoxious, some peoples **** so extra :smh: :lol:

20180115_230915.jpg

cant stop playing lol

Two questions:

1. Does the wireless controllers come with the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
2. Anyone got a headset adapter they willing to let go of? If so, PM me. I lost mine and can't find it.

dope to see a lot of us in here getting them CHicken Dinners !

keep eating fellas.

had to order a new controller, my recent one i've been using has its right stick is all jammed up. it continues to move the cursor when im not touching it

yes the elite contoller and the new controllers come with 3.5 jack. no need for the chat adapter unless you want to be able tonohysically change chat/sound levels. the mixer built into the menu works fine tho. can be annoying to adjust when ppl r being loud and u need to focus up but overall does the trick. i dont miss having physical controls much

Two questions:

1. Does the wireless controllers come with the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
2. Anyone got a headset adapter they willing to let go of? If so, PM me. I lost mine and can't find it.
Current model controllers have the 3.5mm jack built right in. No need for the headset adapter. When you're using one of these controllers, the mute/volume settings become available thru the quick menu. My headset has a mute switch/volume knob built into the cord but I imagine it'd take some getting used to if you had to constantly go into the menu to adjust the settings.

Current model controllers have the 3.5mm jack built right in. No need for the headset adapter. When you're using one of these controllers, the mute/volume settings become available thru the quick menu. My headset has a mute switch/volume knob built into the cord but I imagine it'd take some getting used to if you had to constantly go into the menu to adjust the settings.
Copy. Thanks.

I'm assuming I got mine early when I needed an adapter.

I'll probably just buy a controller. Even though mine works perfectly, it's annoying to have to need to spend more money just to talk -_-

Being able to control volume, game volume, party volume, mute and fading one in/out using the panel is everything. I loved my adapter. It made everything simple.

Losing it and not being able to party up and do anything else....wack

Last edited:
Anyone try Sea of Thieves beta yet? If so how is it? I'm asking streamers on twitch but they seem to be into the game so much they don't respond or read their own chat.

from what i've heard, people are concerned that for a $60 game there might not be enough to do a la destiny 2

yeah, I can see that. it is repetitive but the fun for me was when you get a whole crew going. lots of shenanigans ensue.

hopefully they added more stuff for the beta mission wise, visually the game is beautiful tho.

Microsoft/Rare needs to work on the cross play aspect of the game cause every time I got teamed up with PC players they would just throw me in the bring until I left.

Back
Top Bottom