Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I thought that was the whole idea of project scorpio... or rather, to eliminate set generations altogether like how PC gaming is. Long as it's cross buy I guess it really doesn't matter to me as I can play them on PC, but then that brings up the question... do I need an Xbox at all?

I thought that was the whole idea of project scorpio... or rather, to eliminate set generations altogether like how PC gaming is. Long as it's cross buy I guess it really doesn't matter to me as I can play them on PC, but then that brings up the question... do I need an Xbox at all?
if you’re content with playing microsoft games on pc, you don’t need an xbox.

Dont want to buy a new console but youll spend money on fake video game currency?

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

To each his own though, if youre all about 2K and play it a lot I understand.
Pretty much. I'm doing the same thing on my original Xbox One that everybody is doing on their S/X models. There's no reason to upgrade imo unless you're one of those people that just like to have the newest tech in your possession or your current console is broken.

Pretty much. I'm doing the same thing on my original Xbox One that everybody is doing on their S/X models. There's no reason to upgrade imo unless you're one of those people that just like to have the newest tech in your possession or your current console is broken.
Or have games not run under 30fps

No no I get that. I’m saying they started creating games with the intended purpose of running worse on the older version of the One. This is by far the worst time to buy a console for longevity

This is false. Xbox One games scale similar to PC games based on the hardware they're running on. What games on the PS4 that run @ 60fps that are 30 on the One?

Yeah I agree, I got a great deal on a new X and was able to sell off my day one Xbox for 150 so it was a no brainer for me. Plus I had recently gotten a 4K TV.

Its for sure an upgrade but not a must buy for probably 70% of people with regular Xbox One.

This is false. Xbox One games scale similar to PC games based on the hardware they're running on. What games on the PS4 that run @ 60fps that are 30 on the One?
You’ve proven my point. They make the game with the x1 as an after thought. Games aren’t optimized for the older versions

I disagree with that too. Typical console generations were 5 years. Last gen was the first time that they have been longer. Typically they do at least 1 hardware redesign per gen and it's usually just cosmetic, with the exception of add-on devices like the Sega CD, 32x, etc, in which you could not play games made for these newer systems at all with out the updated hardware.

The call it “gens” but they are gone. It’s just going to be incremental upgrades going forth every 3 or so years.

Also in their future, no you won’t need an Xbox. You’ll need to subsciribe to their service and stream Xbox games to you phone or computer etc

Lol so explain pc gaming then
Despite my ongoing PC trolling that goes on in the E3 thread I’ve actually been playing on PC, been on a hiatus on gaming recently as a whole, since 2001-2002. Built them myself for gaming and music production. YES, I understand how PC gaming works.

The call it “gens” but they are gone. It’s just going to be incremental upgrades going forth every 3 or so years.

Also in their future, no you won’t need an Xbox. You’ll need to subsciribe to their service and stream Xbox games to you phone or computer etc
“Gens” are dead. Microtransaction are about to hit the physical realm lol

Dude said games arent optimized for the older versions lol The og xbox 1 is like 6-7 years old papi. Dunno how anyone can complain about buying a 3-400 dollar console that lasts the better part of a decade. You litterally can’t even get a decent graphics card for a gaming pc at that price

Back
Top Bottom