Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The metallic gold d-pad was a late addition, but this is what I went with. Don't buy controllers often, so I guess it's worth the price. Knowing I created it adds more value to it.

Attachments

• 20180820_000857.jpg
    20180820_000857.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 7
Anyone been on MCC lately? I saw on Twitter that they've been making improvements recently.

Anyone been on MCC lately? I saw on Twitter that they've been making improvements recently.

I actually just bought and finished Halo 3: ODST over the weekend.
I tried to run some multiplayer games but it took a while to find them. I got bored and hopped and H5 instead.
I'm sure GamePass will bring in more players.

I actually just bought and finished Halo 3: ODST over the weekend.
I tried to run some multiplayer games but it took a while to find them. I got bored and hopped and H5 instead.
I'm sure GamePass will bring in more players.
Yeah I'd imagine the player population is probably in the low thousands or even hundreds :smh:. Hopefully you're right about the Gamepass bringing more players in. I'm still disappointed in how bad they botched the release.

anybody know where i can get my elite gears controller fixed? For some reason the controller doesnt charge my play and charge kit (but it works on every other controller i have) & the rubber grips on the back are falling off

MCC was one of the biggest disappointments I’ve ever had in gaming. Huge Halo 1/2 guy, went to MLGs, all that jazz.

All the pieces to the puzzle were/are there but 313 or whatever company that took over Halo just can’t put it together. I’m not even gonna talk about the months of not being able to get a match.

No 4v4 Halo 1?

Absolutely terrible playlist choices, who’s trying to play Gemini and Elongation??

No option for MLG Halo 2 other than team hardcore where everyone votes for Halo 3, the worst game in the series.

Broken ranking system, my roommate and I won something like 28 straight matches of team doubles and ended up going down levels. Apparently if the other team quits it counts against you.

Then lastly the player base, besides 95% of the players only playing H3. The amount of quitters is ridiculous, you can’t even have a good match on MCC between the poor playlist choices, full team hardos and relentless quitters.

Put up a Halo 2 MLG playlist and put up a Halo 1 MLG 4v4 list.

To be honest the games too far gone. They blew their opportunity at the start line and it doesn’t help that the Halo franchise as a whole is essentially dead.

MCC was one of the biggest disappointments I’ve ever had in gaming. Huge Halo 1/2 guy, went to MLGs, all that jazz.

All the pieces to the puzzle were/are there but 313 or whatever company that took over Halo just can’t put it together. I’m not even gonna talk about the months of not being able to get a match.

No 4v4 Halo 1?

Absolutely terrible playlist choices, who’s trying to play Gemini and Elongation??

No option for MLG Halo 2 other than team hardcore where everyone votes for Halo 3, the worst game in the series.

Broken ranking system, my roommate and I won something like 28 straight matches of team doubles and ended up going down levels. Apparently if the other team quits it counts against you.

Then lastly the player base, besides 95% of the players only playing H3. The amount of quitters is ridiculous, you can’t even have a good match on MCC between the poor playlist choices, full team hardos and relentless quitters.

Put up a Halo 2 MLG playlist and put up a Halo 1 MLG 4v4 list.

To be honest the games too far gone. They blew their opportunity at the start line and it doesn’t help that the Halo franchise as a whole is essentially dead.
All of this, unfortunately.

I was so pumped to put hundreds of hours into Halo 2 classic multiplayer again before MCC dropped. I'm probably barely at 20 :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Shadow-Of-The-Tomb-Raider-Xbox-One-X-Bundle1.jpg

Lara is getting a lot of love with two bundles for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Choose a $300 1TB Xbox One S bundle, or buy the $500 1TB Xbox One X bundle to experience Lara's upcoming adventure in native 4K HDR.

Both bundles include a digital copy of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, two weeks of Xbox Live Gold, and a month of Xbox Game Pass.

DlJKcOnWwAAGvBn.jpg:large

Xbox-One-X-Gold-Rush-Battlefield-V.png

Battlefield V is getting three bundles, including a $300 1TB Xbox One S bundle, a $500 1TB Xbox One X bundle, and a $500 Special Edition Gold Rush Xbox One X bundle. The Xbox One X versions of the game support 4K HDR, and all bundles come with a digital download of Battlefield V: Deluxe Edition, which includes "Special Assignments and weekly items via Airlift," as well as paratrooper cosmetic items. Each bundle also comes with two weeks of Xbox Live Gold, and a month of Xbox Game Pass.

Just hopped on MCC, everyone still voting for Halo 3. Did get one game of Beaver Creek though, felt damn good. Halo 3 BR just feels like absolute trash.

No 4v4 Halo 1?

I c
Just hopped on MCC, everyone still voting for Halo 3. Did get one game of Beaver Creek though, felt damn good. Halo 3 BR just feels like absolute trash.

Pure facts.

The base game isn't updated yet. Only the insider

The games are fine to me. I just want a H1 4v4 and a dedicated Halo 2 MLG playlist to be honest. Still confused as to why H3 is so popular.

Side note, just popped in BF1 for the first time in a while. Props to Dice, that’s how you optimize a game. Pubg should take notes.

In for the PUBG controller when it releases, stock One S controller is getting dingy.

MS seems to be going bundle crazy once again for the holiday season, might grab some digital game codes for those not interested in Tomb Raider and Battlefield V.

Been playing the MCC Insider the last few weeks. I honestly don't notice any one of the flaws, I'm just having fun playing classic Halo MP. Was getting wrecked, but the H3 Team Hardcode playlist is/was a lot of fun...H3 Team Doubles as well.

Also Halo 3 is the best MP in the series, not up for debate.

Last edited:
Been waiting for them to fix the MCC after they announced earlier this year they were gonna fix it...

I played all Halo 1-3 multiplayer equal amount of time. I'd put Halo1 as my favorite and Halo 2 a really close 2nd. Then Halo 3 as 3rd but still had a lot of fun.

Playing Halo 1 & 2 LAN parties with friends was the ish

XBConnect to play halo 1 & 2... Shotguns no shields, Tower of power, the maps, the pistol, etc

If there is one nitpick, I still might have not gotten used to play Halo 1-4 at 60 FPS.

It's "smoother", but the gameplay is definitely a change of pace from their original releases.

Back
Top Bottom