Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Got my One X from GameStop this morning. Came with a code for PUBG and I went with Assassin's Creed: Origins for the free game. I wanted Far Cry 5 but it was out of stock.

Haven't really stuck with one game on the last few months, but since Blacklist is now BC, but playing through the SP the last few days. Excited to see what a next-gen release would look like on current hardware.

Got my One X from GameStop this morning. Came with a code for PUBG and I went with Assassin's Creed: Origins for the free game. I wanted Far Cry 5 but it was out of stock.

I got my One X yesterday from GameStop in the afternoon.

I traded in my OG tiatanfall bundle Xbox.

Said I was supposed to get a $200 credit, but when I looked at the receipt I got a $180 credit because they docked me $20 for refurbish fees because it had scratches on the glossy top part of my OG XB1 :smh: got finessed a little there, but I figured I wouldn't get anywhere close to $180 for my OG Xbox and my birthday is in a few days so wifey was okay with it.

I still have an old TV though that does 720p the most :lol: but will be getting a 4K once Verizon sends me a $600 voucher towards any Samsung TV 40 in or above for joining Fios.

I can't lie though I played a couple of games of fortnite on it late last night and it was crisp even on a 720p TV compared to my OG Xbox.

Load times seemed the same for me, and thank god I had everything backed up to my WD hard drive so it was a easy transition.

I had to go back to Gamestop though because I left Halo 5 inside of the system and forgot to remove it :smh: went there and the little chubster looked annoyed but I got my game.

Hopefully when the next Xbox comes out they will let me trade the One X for at least $300 towards it.

Any Gamepass subscribers in here? What do you think of it?

I’ve had a few trials couple months for free, it’s ok for $30 for 6 months...but for $120 a year on top of gold I feel is pretty expensive. A lot of the games feel like free to play games, besides the Microsoft exclusive games. Would be cool if some 3rd party games made it on there the day of release.

Oh what I noticed now too... the damn One X does not have the plug in for the kinect in the back of it like the OG Xbox :smh:

MS was giving out the free adapter, but now since then they've stopped and fools are charging like $100 for it now :smh:

I did see some generic ones, but I'm going to hold off and let me see how it goes.

Said I was supposed to get a $200 credit, but when I looked at the receipt I got a $180 credit because they docked me $20 for refurbish fees because it had scratches on the glossy top part of my OG XB1 :smh: got finessed a little there, but I figured I wouldn't get anywhere close to $180 for my OG Xbox and my birthday is in a few days so wifey was okay with it.

I still have an old TV though that does 720p the most :lol: but will be getting a 4K once Verizon sends me a $600 voucher towards any Samsung TV 40 in or above for joining Fios.

I can't lie though I played a couple of games of fortnite on it late last night and it was crisp even on a 720p TV compared to my OG Xbox.

Load times seemed the same for me, and thank god I had everything backed up to my WD hard drive so it was a easy transition.

I had to go back to Gamestop though because I left Halo 5 inside of the system and forgot to remove it :smh: went there and the little chubster looked annoyed but I got my game.

Hopefully when the next Xbox comes out they will let me trade the One X for at least $300 towards it.

Bro you should of yelled at that dude.

I yell at those douche bags all the time.

Dang, guess I lucked out with my Gamestop employee. I traded in an OG Xbox One off craiglist I picked up for $100. The controller had a mushy A button and I'm sure there were scratches and all over the console and controller.

Didn't even know they were doing a BO4 beta. Years past I would've been all over it :ohwell:.

What's trade in value for the Xbox one? Haven't played in so long my PC is just way better. Would mind getting the one x if I don't have to spend tons of money.

What's trade in value for the Xbox one? Haven't played in so long my PC is just way better. Would mind getting the one x if I don't have to spend tons of money.

$200 for the original and $250 for Xbox One S.

Only if you purchase a One X though. So you're looking at $250-300 for the One X

Otherwise trade in value is $90 and $110 respectively.

Picked up mw3 today, still cool and lobby not hacked.

Black ops 2 lobby’s were hacked when I played last month

Black ops 4 beta sucked imo. Same game as all of them. might as well play a cheaper bc version of the one you prefer

$200 for the original and $250 for Xbox One S.

Only if you purchase a One X though. So you're looking at $250-300 for the One X

Otherwise trade in value is $90 and $110 respectively.

Thanks for the info! Damn another 300 for the.system, that's a super hard sale. Will prob just safe for a graphics card or just cop a ps4.

did the trade in for the 1X today at Microsoft, they're also doing any game under $60 for free with the trade in and they also included your choice of just dance, family fun pack or the division on top of that.

Back
Top Bottom