Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Folks, not to stir the pot, but is there honestly any value in investing in an xbox at this phase? (Potential current-gen gamer here) Especially if i only have a choice of only ONE console. Graphics are rather secondary, i might add. Bells and whistles are great, but I need a variety of good games. I do own virtually every 360 game as well.
I'm leaning towards a PS4, to be perfectly frank.
Thanks.
I’d say it it depends on a few things, which games for either console interests you the most, what console do your friends play on most, how big of a deal is backwards compatibility for you, how do you like the feel of each console’s controllers, and which UI do you prefer using?

If you really care about your 360 games then the Xbox would be a good value option but if you find yourself uninterested in the 1st party games out for that system and prefer the ones on PS then I’d say go PS since they do have the better exclusives and 3rd party games are available for both.

Personally I have no interest in BC because I tend to keep my older consoles anyway. Online interface for both are very easy to use although I do prefer the PS more. The PS4 checks the boxes that matters most to me

It sounds like he needs an Xbox one x as you can play red dead 2 And mw2 on it, plus he got a lot of 360 games.

Unless you wanna play Spider-Man or one of those then get a PS4

I’d say it it depends on a few things, which games for either console interests you the most, what console do your friends play on most, how big of a deal is backwards compatibility for you, how do you like the feel of each console’s controllers, and which UI do you prefer using?

If you really care about your 360 games then the Xbox would be a good value option but if you find yourself uninterested in the 1st party games out for that system and prefer the ones on PS then I’d say go PS since they do have the better exclusives and 3rd party games are available for both.

Personally I have no interest in BC because I tend to keep my older consoles anyway. Online interface for both are very easy to use although I do prefer the PS more. The PS4 checks the boxes that matters most to me

Voice of reason.

Capture+_2018-11-25-15-01-31.png

Amazon product ASIN B01GW3H3U8

This man is a PS4 user.

Your opinion is bias

And the online interface for PS4 is trash.
My opinion isn't biased, i told dude to think about what features matter most to him and to figure out what each console provides that meets his needs. I didn't say anything about playstation being better only saying I prefer it because it has things that matter most to me, unless we are talking about 1st party games.

It seems you lack reading comprehension and want a reason to flex your own stupidity.

My opinion isn't biased, i told dude to think about what features matter most to him and to figure out what each console provides that meets his needs. I didn't say anything about playstation being better only saying I prefer it because it has things that matter most to me, unless we are talking about 1st party games.

It seems you lack reading comprehension and want a reason to flex your own stupidity.

Relax bro.

I’m trolling

Any deals on RDR2? I was gonna wait until it was discounted but my boy just bought an Xbox and wants to play together.

Any deals on RDR2? I was gonna wait until it was discounted but my boy just bought an Xbox and wants to play together.

why dont you and your homie gameshare ?

game would be $30 a pop, if he already bought it you just need his info to put on your xbox,, once you do that youll have all his games and throw him a $30 bone or just cop next game

why dont you and your homie gameshare ?

game would be $30 a pop, if he already bought it you just need his info to put on your xbox,, once you do that youll have all his games and throw him a $30 bone or just cop next game

Hmmm. Never even thought of that. Would we be able to play at the same time? And I'm pretty sure his bundle included a physical copy of RDR2; can we still gameshare?

Hmmm. Never even thought of that. Would we be able to play at the same time? And I'm pretty sure his bundle included a physical copy of RDR2; can we still gameshare?

ahh gameshare only works for Digital purchases, but to answer your question yes you can 100% play at the same time.. its such an awesome feature

also if the person you gameshare with has xbox live you on the other end dont need to purchase xbox live as it will count as his

Back
Top Bottom