Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Playing GTA V right now...I forgot how reckless you need to be while driving....I had just finished RDR2.

Game is getting good though, I wasn't impressed with the first few hours of gameplay.

Like what Bluehole has going on with the full retail release. First dibs on exclusive updates should be expected.

Still hoping for CQC squad based MP.

What is the backwards compatibility landscape like on the one x? Can I put all xbox games in the console and play them?

Backwards compatibility is the best in the business.

And yeah you can play maybe like 30 OG Xbox and 500+ Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One. You can use the discs but I believe you have to be connected to the internet to be able to play/save backwards compatible games.

Backwards compatibility is the best in the business.

And yeah you can play maybe like 30 OG Xbox and 500+ Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One. You can use the discs but I believe you have to be connected to the internet to be able to play/save backwards compatible games.
Ahhh ok so it isn't universal ... I thought I was tripping cuz I wanted to play NCAA Football '14 and I remember checking when I first got the X and it not working ...

I saw someone post online and they were playing it with a One X controller in their hand but maybe they were using the 360 ...

You guys read Microsoft possibly has 4 new platforms coming out in 2020?

I a novice to xbox and i dont game that often

Can i use a wirless xbox headset to listen to blu ray movies?

If you're playing the BluRay through your Xbox I don't see why it wouldn't. Also, if they're Bluetooth I think many modern TVs have bluetooth connectivity.

What up NT XBOX Fam.

Where's the NT Forza Horizon 4 or Forza racing crew at? I finally got around to opening and playing FHZ 4 last night for a few hours after I finally beat RDR 2.

Add me my GT is: SDJBALLER1580

Did they mess up with the Cortana features if you don't own a Kinect?

I find Cortona to be more intrusive than helpful. Too many times it's caught me speaking and thought I was trying to bring it up and messed my ish up mid-game. I should probably turn it off.

Cortana or Kinect?

Missing voice commands for better screenshots in certain games.

Im still heated they removed the Kinect hand waving gestures.

They should have kept an option for a Kinect friendly OS instead of completely killing it.

Back
Top Bottom