Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I couldn’t even finish the H5 campaign. Unbearably corny.

The only Halo game I didn't complete the campaign on :smh:

Every other Halo I beat on Legendary.

I will beat it though before Infinite drops.

I saw a youtube Halo dude saying it might be like RPG campaign maybe similar to Destiny... we'll see. I just hope for multiplayer you don't have to grind for months for a gun to be good at team deathmatch.

Gotta say though I became used to Halo 5's advanced movement system and will miss it if they go back to classic Halo with no sprint. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

The only Halo game I didn't complete the campaign on :smh:

Every other Halo I beat on Legendary.

I will beat it though before Infinite drops.

I saw a youtube Halo dude saying it might be like RPG campaign maybe similar to Destiny... we'll see. I just hope for multiplayer you don't have to grind for months for a gun to be good at team deathmatch.

Gotta say though I became used to Halo 5's advanced movement system and will miss it if they go back to classic Halo with no sprint. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.
Rumor has it it’s going to be a destiny/fortnite hybrid of some sort. No thanks

Last edited:
Rumor is it’s be a destiny/fortnite hybrid of some sort. No thanks

Damn I didn't hear about it being Fortnite/Destiny just the Destiny part... I'll wait and see, but I don't think that's going to work.

Fortnite has a chokehold on gaming right now and me :smh:

But, I think game studios are trying to imitate it instead of moving in their own lane.

They cannot get Fortnite out the paint right now and either need to wait out the hype of it or come out with the next Fortnite, minecraft, Destiny, Halo 3, COD (Glory days), Zelda and other games that defined generations.

As much hate as I see Fortnite getting I can't take away what they've done and accomplished.

I just hope for multiplayer you don't have to grind for months for a gun to be good at team deathmatch.

If they move to loadouts I might have to boycott multiplayer. Arena shooters >>

In desperate need of XBL Gold. If there's any positives, it might push me to complete this backlog...

The backlog.

Playing LA Noire brought upon the question. Feel like I bought it on PS3 the first time it released.

Just going to enjoy the game without achievement hunting.

8AB1F0C2-55D6-4490-B153-771A94233C67.png
This has to be the first year since 2007 Halo isn't my most played game. Thanks 343.

Speaking of strategy guides, does anybody in here still collect Game Informer magazine like I do? I usually renew my subscription through Gamestop.

Decided to purchase Just Cause 3 for $6. That now makes 4 games I've bought from this Christmas deal.(Just Cause 3, NBA Live 19, The Sims 4 & Mass Effect Andromeda)

8AB1F0C2-55D6-4490-B153-771A94233C67.png
This has to be the first year since 2007 Halo isn't my most played game. Thanks 343.

I just got an xbox last month. Idk why Since I hardly even play my PS4 :lol: But you be on that BO4 heavy? I used to run COD with NTers on PS3 back in the day but nobody plays it over there anymore :lol: Who tryna run with ya boy?

I just got an xbox last month. Idk why Since I hardly even play my PS4 :lol: But you be on that BO4 heavy? I used to run COD with NTers on PS3 back in the day but nobody plays it over there anymore :lol: Who tryna run with ya boy?
I actually don't. Wish I had the time smh I would play way more.

Anti how are we not running MCC H3 Arena?

You still don’t like it after the update?

It’s damn near LAN connections for me.

Back
Top Bottom