Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Started Apex for the first time today. Got 3 wins with my friend and randoms as our third. Game is fun.

Epic feeling the pressure from Apex
They're offering the Season 8 Battle Pass for free for anyone who completes certain challenges.
https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/fortnite-season-seven-overtime-challenges-1203139693/

If anyone is tryna run on Apex my gamertag is benzilla427, same as my NT username.
I'm not the best but I consider myself a good teammate. :lol::blush:

Finally got a win as Bloodhound yesterday so I got the achievement for a win as all 4 classes.

The thing I hate most about apex are the dummies who wanna play super spicy right away and get you all killed. This isn’t COD where you have a super short attention spans. I wish people would play smarter

The WORST. Just cause I ping enemies doesn't necessarily mean I want to engage, I'm just warning you. Even though the ping system is A1, I can't stand playing with randoms.

Anybody plan on playing Jump Force once it comes out tonight? Think I might pick up a physical copy of the game.
Also got Far Cry New Dawn releasing.

The thing I hate most about apex are the dummies who wanna play super spicy right away and get you all killed. This isn’t COD where you have a super short attention spans. I wish people would play smarter

People that drop hot don't want to actually win, they just wanted to get their kills up quick. So annoying.

Was playing the other day and a guy in my squad went away from the circle to get some kills because he heard gunshots from the opposite direction.

He took out the squad but then someone from another squad downed him. We had to go back to recover him and ended up losing.

The others squads would have came to us because the circle was closing. :smh:

I can't lie, I had to abandon my teammates during a game yesterday. They landed in a populated area near the river. I made it inside a building with an opponent who happened to pick up the weapons before me. After the opponent chased me around the building like 3 times, I jumped off into the river and took off running while my teammates stayed behind and got slaughtered. Managed to make it into the top 8 by sneaking around for the rest of the round.

Reactions: HIM
Anybody plan on playing Jump Force once it comes out tonight? Think I might pick up a physical copy of the game.
Also got Far Cry New Dawn releasing.

Reviews seem mediocre on Jump Force

Mixed reviews for Far Cry New Dawn

Might give Crackdown 3 a try since I have Gamepass. I never played the first two though, but I got nothing to lose

There is no stat tracker still for apex? Like your k/d and stuff ?

While Apex Legends doesn't have a place where you can go and check your total eliminations, you can check how many eliminations you have earned by visiting each Legend's character page.

When in the main menu, simply click on the Legends tab at the top. Once in there, you can choose which Legend you would like to check stats for. Here, you will be able to see specific statistics for that Legend only. If you want to display these stats on your banner, you will either have to spend 30 crafting materials, or unlock them in Apex Packs.

So, to work out your total kills, you will need to go through each Legend, and tally up the total numbers. This isn't ideal by any means but it is currently the only way to find our your total kills.

How to check how many wins you have on Apex Legends
Checking wins will require players to complete the same steps as checking kills. Head over to the Legends tab and choose the Legend you want to check - again it will only show wins while using this character. You will need to spend the 30 Crafting Metals to be able to display this on your banner.

Once you've done that for every Legend, you'll have to perform some quick math to tally them all together to figure out your total number of wins.

https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/how-check-your-kills-wins-stats-apex-legends-339511

im all about Apex now haha been havin alot of fun. i understand the peacekeeper hype now haha that gun needs nerfed.

peacekeeper. spitfire. wingman r301 are my mains.

and i like running lifeline jus to drop care packages all game :pimp:

picked up 2 dubs last night. one of which bein 8 or 9 kills.

def alot more fun when your owning

if yall ever need one shoot me n invite. i reqlly only been grinding with the one homie. sux depending on a random to not blindly chase into fights

Hard for me to go back to Fortnite after playing Apex. Tried to play a game of Fortnite yesterday and quit towards the beginning.

Reviews seem mediocre on Jump Force

Mixed reviews for Far Cry New Dawn

Might give Crackdown 3 a try since I have Gamepass. I never played the first two though, but I got nothing to lose

Been watching gameplay for both games.
Jump Force seems like a decent fighting game. Looks like they took the Naruto Ninja Storm formula and just placed a bunch of popular anime characters into one video game. Might be fun to play for a couple months before it starts to die down.

Far Cry New Dawn on the other hand is getting a lot of flack because of it pretty much being a sequel of the previous game. The follow up story to Joseph Seed is what makes me want to play it.

im all about Apex now haha been havin alot of fun. i understand the peacekeeper hype now haha that gun needs nerfed.

peacekeeper. spitfire. wingman r301 are my mains.

and i like running lifeline jus to drop care packages all game :pimp:

picked up 2 dubs last night. one of which bein 8 or 9 kills.

def alot more fun when your owning

if yall ever need one shoot me n invite. i reqlly only been grinding with the one homie. sux depending on a random to not blindly chase into fights
We gonna run soon

I hate people man...I was jumpmaster and dropped in the hotzoneg. got a gold prowler. My teammates quit as soon as we landed... :smh:

I hate people man...I was jumpmaster and dropped in the hotzoneg. got a gold prowler. My teammates quit as soon as we landed... :smh:

i got a gold wingman from a robot in skulltown. one teammate lands on the other side of the map. other gets flushed immmmeadiately. i squad wipe the 3 that killed him but on like 1 hp with no meds. 3rd partied before i could get to the first box feelsbadman.

gold wingman > any gun in the game. conv8nce me otherwise.

ive never used the kraber doe :angry:

i got a gold wingman from a robot in skulltown. one teammate lands on the other side of the map. other gets flushed immmmeadiately. i squad wipe the 3 that killed him but on like 1 hp with no meds. 3rd partied before i could get to the first box feelsbadman.

gold wingman > any gun in the game. conv8nce me otherwise.

ive never used the kraber doe :angry:

I got a kraber today. Didn't get a chance to use it cause it was endgame. I've never used a Mastiff

Back
Top Bottom