Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
LMAO when I first came in this thread I was annoyed by the all caps and I thought I was gonna hate Memph. Especially cuz his sinister selfie pic. But Memph is cool and I got used to the caps lol

Just got a code for the Division alpha. NT link up this evening?

LMAO when I first came in this thread I was annoyed by the all caps and I thought I was gonna hate Memph. Especially cuz his sinister selfie pic. But Memph is cool and I got used to the caps lol

But I still hate memph doe.... He garbage son.

Yeah took a little while to get used to the caps.

And his avi was him smiling so it was like your reading like someone's yelling but then this dude is just smiling at you... I swear he was trolling for like 6 months..

caps was abit annoying but i deff got used to it over time especially since i need to type in caps at my office on certain things and also when homie made this thread he gave away a FREE Titanfall ? i believe. I always thought that was dope so he could do whatever.. Props to you sir  

Lucky, I just signed up for one. Had to do the waiting list lol #brokepeopleunite

But I still hate memph doe.... He garbage son.
WHY WOULD THEY NOT GUARD THE ROCKETS *memp voice*

Where Nawghty tho, guy skipped Thanksgiving dinner to scam a gamepad now he forgot us and we didn't even ban him, hes been active in the Nintendo thread.

The division alpha is nice. Teamed up with one of my friends and a random and we put in some work. Didn't see any other people though. Just did a few missions. We should get a NT squad and see if we can run the whole city.
add me, ive been running alone with randoms. ima lvl 6 now NYC D NiC3 718

Lpheat22 is my GT I'm not off work till 11 pm PST so I might be on around 11:45ish but let's definitely link up

I'm on mobile but I think I have you, what's your GT?

Where Nawghty tho, guy skipped Thanksgiving dinner to scam a gamepad now he forgot us and we didn't even ban him, hes been active in the Nintendo thread.
He still in the PS thread too with a new SN :lol:

1 hour into Rise of the Tomb Raider.
dGPoVD3.gif

Definitely my GOTY so far. Gameplay and visuals are amazing. I'm already 80% complete on my first play through. Trying to 100% everything now. I'm glad Crystal Dynamics came through yet again. I hope they continue making these TR games. I can't wait for the PS4 version to come out, hopefully they can bump it up to 60fps.

Definitely my GOTY so far. Gameplay and visuals are amazing. I'm already 80% complete on my first play through. Trying to 100% everything now. I'm glad Crystal Dynamics came through yet again. I hope they continue making these TR games. I can't wait for the PS4 version to come out, hopefully they can bump it up to 60fps.

Wait.

GOTY material, but not 60FPS?

Educate me, kind sir. Haven't kept up with the game. Never cared for Tomb Raider.

Could be your internet, when I'm on wifi the interface slows down and I don't zip around the menu

Lol srs question what does wifi have to do with homescreen intereface? I have a 75mb connection and gaming online runs smooth as butter. The home screen navigation is whats glitchy.

Last edited:
I loved Rise of the Tomb Raider. Playing it made me want to go back and play the previous game.

I don't know if it not being 60FPS really mattered, but the game looked gorgeous to me; the platforming and shooting mechanics all played smooth as well.

I'm on mobile but I think I have you, what's your GT?
Shotta messiah

He still in the PS thread too with a new SN
laugh.gif
That's really him
laugh.gif

Wait.

GOTY material, but not 60FPS?

Educate me, kind sir. Haven't kept up with the game. Never cared for Tomb Raider.
 Did you download part 1 with Games with Gold?

Don't talk Tomb Raider in here unless you use the bow and arrow the whole game, I only use guns when its the only option. I love that about the game. I wish they kept MP in this one, like after I beat it I have no reason to really go back. I don't care about time challenges.

Lol srs question what does wifi have to do with homescreen intereface? I have a 75mb connection and gaming online runs smooth as butter. The home screen navigation is whats glitchy.

Well you have to connect to the Internet to run that interface, also it's constantly updating.. With different YouTube vids, different games for sale, that stuff is constantly changing, call Microsoft bet that's the first thing they ask you

Could be your internet, when I'm on wifi the interface slows down and I don't zip around the menu

latency > up/down

Latency is normally expressed in milliseconds. One of the most common methods to measure latency is the utility ping. A small packet of data, typically 32 bytes, is sent to a host and the RTT (round-trip time, time it takes for the packet to leave the source host, travel to the destination host and return back to the source host) is measured.

high latency can cause delays even if your down speed is 10000000000000000 down.

Back
Top Bottom