• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Xbox and PS gamers should be used to this by now :lol:

I didn't need a trailer just knowing that there is an Avengers game coming from SE is good enough for me. Now Marvel can go ahead and snatch the crown from DC :smokin

CGI trailer for a gaming coming in 2018.

I wanna play games not be excited for games year(s) out.
grin.gif
you enjoying the wrong medium of entertainment brah

I already posted a video about this topic. i.e. vaporware

There's people who look forward to games that are coming out this year. I'm with this crew.

There's people who look forward to games that are years out.

CGI trailers
sick.gif

If there ain't gameplay I don't want to watch.

Also I loved Civil War.

Last edited:
Finished RE7 
smokin.gif

Took me around 12 hours on Normal. It was a lot harder than I anticipated.

Madhouse difficulty is gonna be tough as hell 
sick.gif

Finished RE7 
smokin.gif

Took me around 12 hours on Normal. It was a lot harder than I anticipated.

Madhouse difficulty is gonna be tough as hell 
sick.gif
nice, i'll probably pick it up later in the year once i cut down on the backlog. nice to see the game getting a lot of great reception tho. i didnt know what to think of the game when it was announced but glad to see RE going back to its roots 

There's people who look forward to games that are coming out this year. I'm with this crew.

CGI trailers:x
View media item 2312624

Also I loved Civil War.

You posted quite a few "2017 is gonna be amazing" pictures and whatnot that included a LOT of games not projected to release in 2017

:nerd:

Why free warframe got a story but
Destiny .... Welp

And for free it look really good
you should see how much they've improved on the game compared to when it first launched. the devs for warfare are doing an amazing job supporting that game 

You posted quite a few "2017 is gonna be amazing" pictures and whatnot that included a LOT of games not projected to release in 2017

My most recent post about 2017's quality was a video about the top 10 anticipated games of 2017. Mine sre mass efferct, state of decay 2, ghost recon, twkken 7, and rdr2.

CGI trailers:x
View media item 2312624

Also I loved Civil War.

Was going say this :lol:

I know him and someone got into a back and forth about TLOU Part II and maybe Death Stranding.

@blakep267

Last edited:
Any way I can get modern warfare remastered without having to get infinite warfare? Lol

Also, is rainbow six siege worth the cop?

Any way I can get modern warfare remastered without having to get infinite warfare? Lol

Nah you can't infinite warfare has modern like a dlc attached to it so without the disc in your Xbox you can't run modern warfare.

Siege is wack without a team, watch twitch streams

Was going say this
laugh.gif

I know him and someone got into a back and forth about TLOU Part II and maybe Death Stranding.

@blakep267
Blake was like "TLOU 2 won't be announced because they just got done with Uncharted 4."

Literally 2 days later, TLOU2 is announced.

Last edited:

Siege is great bro one of the best shooters to have imo. You can def run the game solo just have a mic and communicate with your team. Communication is a huge part to winning the game and I've added tons of people by running solo

Siege is great bro one of the best shooters to have imo. You can def run the game solo just have a mic and communicate with your team. Communication is a huge part to winning the game and I've added tons of people by running solo

Very underrated game.

Very underrated game.

agree with both of this

Seige is very playable solo, but definitely helps to get back on the mic.
I have literally only ever played as a solo random, but often end up squading up with people I get matched to

Great gameplay, and excellent content/unlockables. Community still going strong 1 year out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom