Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
PUBG is all I play now :lol:

Screenshot_20171229-083250~2.jpg

i love pubg and been playing it more than fortnte but this crashing **** is really a buzzkill

i just be wasting my time and starting over lol, ive crashed about 45x out of maybe 60 games ive played and of those 45 crashes i prolly died about 33x when trying to sign back on.

that there is a buzzkill and cant tell me no different. its game breaking for a beta that consumers paid $30 for. yes we knew we were buying an unfinished game but like Stick said not a $30 alpha

youll still catch me playing it tho lolol no regrets

yeah the price is kind of off-putting but bluehole never lied about what it is from what I've seen.

Xbox be telling lies with that commercial they're running tho. :lol:

Really am tempted to buy the new Xbox just for pubg lol..is it true the game rarely crashes on it? I heard it’s way better on it

i was playing with a friend last night who has the new xbox x and well yea he crashed 3x to lol

its hit or miss really

but you guys are acting like they said PUBG was going to be a stable game from launch.. lol in big writing on the box and everywhere else it says that the game is not done. PUBG won't be finished and stable until at least the spring.. so revisit it then.
There's a difference to me between not finished an unplayable...

PUBG is often pushing 15-20 FPS, crashing, server lag...

If this was what they were ready to release, they shoulda just waited. It's brutally unplayable right now IMO. Fortnite was never this bad and launched across platforms simultaneously.

I'm not giving up on it, because I see what it is on PC and am SUPER hopeful. But this game isn't anywhere close right now.

Only one crash for me, probably played between 20-30 matches so far.

I've been pretty lucky as well, people I play duo/squad with crash all the time tho

having to wait for them or follow them while they run aimlessly can be detrimental :lol:

There's a difference to me between not finished an unplayable...

PUBG is often pushing 15-20 FPS, crashing, server lag...

If this was what they were ready to release, they shoulda just waited. It's brutally unplayable right now IMO. Fortnite was never this bad and launched across platforms simultaneously.

I'm not giving up on it, because I see what it is on PC and am SUPER hopeful. But this game isn't anywhere close right now.

Def. not unplayable thats only you fam. I assure you.

I havent played in the last week or so but all of my past experience has been very good with pubg. Yes it has hiccups but i rarely crash and ive definitely enjoyed it

For ref im on the Xbox One X

some of these streamers get so hurt when they're called trash :lol:

think this my new favorite background noise to have on

Back
Top Bottom