Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of the design either but I'm still rocking with the OG XB1 so I'll take a chance at a free X :lol:.

day 1 for me

praying this OG Xbox last me till then lol

i gotta constantly do Factory resets to my **** almost every day lol it constantly freezes up on the interface when i open my Friend list..After a factory reset its smooth as ever though

hard resets dont do nothing for me ive tried it all

First time in a while I've considered switching back to Playstation and their terrible controller honestly.

Xbox really dominated my interests solely because of Halo and Halo is dead. All the other console exclusives they have mean nothing to me and PlayStation has Last of Us

day 1 for me

praying this OG Xbox last me till then lol

i gotta constantly do Factory resets to my **** almost every day lol it constantly freezes up on the interface when i open my Friend list..After a factory reset its smooth as ever though

hard resets dont do nothing for me ive tried it all

bro you still kicking....Whoa.

Late AF, but just beat Fallen Order on Jedi Grandmaster. Great game and really forced me to take ANY battle seriously and be more tactical.

i really cant believe how much i have been playing PubG again like when it first released

the new map Karakin they pumped out is awesome since its a 2x2 size.. very quick games, no scope bigger then a 4x (which is rare to find) just all out fun and madness

i really cant believe how much i have been playing PubG again like when it first released

the new map Karakin they pumped out is awesome since its a 2x2 size.. very quick games, no scope bigger then a 4x (which is rare to find) just all out fun and madness

hows the gameplay any improvements?? Still glitchy?

hows the gameplay any improvements?? Still glitchy?

so the OG maps like Erangle, Miramar and Sanhok still have its games where you crash like old times not as much like the past but its deff still in game which makes it VERY frsutrating.. The homies and i only play on Karakin (Very Smooth gameplay and no crashing)

buildings actually do load up faster now though nomore walking thru them and getting stuck or dying lol

only time i lag/glitch is very start of a game when i goto pick up the first weapon (same with the homies)

the game is stable enough to play id say and although they are making improvements its still not at its best IMO (the movement of your character still feels very off in TPP mode)

getting a kill in this game feels so rewarding unlike fortnite atm due to them damn bots they put in that cartoon game

Back
Top Bottom