XI Animal (Womens) Holiday 2021

Thought these were interesting (swipe across);

The 5s, 9s, and 11s would be copped. The 13s would be a game time decision and the others are trash.

Edit: P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion I change my mind. Those 11s would be copped as well
zcwaotr.png

Last edited:
Why are these such a shock? This isn’t the first time something like this has been done. Pippens, AirMax 95’s and 90’s have have similar variations. No shock big sellers. To each their own.
1616335460135.png

1616335602630.jpeg

1616335724884.jpeg

1616335772220.jpeg

i think it's because atmos is known for their animal themed sneakers, it's not an anomaly for them to deliver something of the sort, even the one airmax 1 you posted from them is a 2.0, so they've already delivered in that arena before. the kith x pippen "chimera" told a story, the different animal prints were a homage to the mythological creature & to scottie's "jack of all trades" mentality & role when he was on the court. it's an odd story but it makes sense. this jordan 11 is just an uglasssss money grab...

At this rate, I'm gonna save a lot of money in 2022 LOL
I actually like those SIngle's Day 13s ... if they had the suede-wrapped midsole. Those would be dope if they were just a white/black low in the same colorblocking as they used here, with white instead of the green. I dig the different pattern on the upper. As it is, pass.
Right now, I believe the only shoes on my radar that I know are coming are the recrafted Purple Punch Huarache and the maroon/red pair, the Pip Flight Lite 2 , and mayyyybe the playoff 12s. Probably will pass on the 12s, though. I'm still holding out for the white/reds. Skipping Cool Grays as of now, they don't look that great in photos (at least so far), I know I'll never hit on the apps for them, and I don't care enough about them to pay resale. They're gonna need to drop playoff 13s or black-toe 14s or black-tongue 5s or OG 17s or NA fire-red 3s to get me back on board anytime soon LOL

Back
Top Bottom