XI/XII Countdown Package: Presale

Yeah, it is indeed true. This is actually better because you're going to avoiding the boxing day fiasco and you get your kicks six days earlier. It'salso going to throw some people off, which could turn out to be in your advantage.

Originally Posted by miss kidd0

Yeah, it is indeed true. This is actually better because you're going to avoiding the boxing day fiasco and you get your kicks six days earlier. It's also going to throw some people off, which could turn out to be in your advantage.
roll.gif

Can you still pre order?
Can you use spc the day the pack releases or are there absolutely no discounts you can use on this pack?

Originally Posted by onlydon

Can you still pre order?
Can you use spc the day the pack releases or are there absolutely no discounts you can use on this pack?

you can still pre order if they still have your size
NOOOOO DISCOUNTS...
which sucks
mad.gif

when I paid for my pre-order a couple weeks ago the manager at my local FL mentioned a gift that came with the pack. anyone else told this? and does anyonehave an idea of what it maybe?

^^^ Did you pre-order at Yonge/Dundas FL?

That's what they told me too. I bet it's probably gonna be wristbands or socks, or maybe even Footlocker branded shorts. CDP Tees maybe?

don't get too excited about the gifts, it's most likely gonna be a poster of some sort. And the preorders are finished with, only stores that will bereceiving additional packs to what they presold are the 5 top stores in canada, not too sure what they are, i believe there's 2 in toronto, 1 in quebec, 1is chinook, and another in b.c.

Originally Posted by King Au

don't get too excited about the gifts, it's most likely gonna be a poster of some sort. And the preorders are finished with, only stores that will be receiving additional packs to what they presold are the 5 top stores in canada, not too sure what they are, i believe there's 2 in toronto, 1 in quebec, 1 is chinook, and another in b.c.

sweet a poster
pimp.gif

gift is only for the first 50 people there aparently thats what i was told when i pre ordered my shoes

thank god now i dont have to stress that much more on boxing day...new tv heree i comee

Originally Posted by dubb b22

gift is only for the first 50 people there aparently thats what i was told when i pre ordered my shoes

thank god now i dont have to stress that much more on boxing day...new tv heree i comee

they come out on the 20th homie, but i guess you didn't get the memo.
grin.gif

I went like on the 7th to pre-order size 9 and they were all sold out. Luckily they still had some 8.5

^ no. got 2 and a 3rd on lock if i want it. cant blame a guy for testing the waters and seeing what i can get. if it sells, it sells. if not, i'm perfectlyok with hanging onto them.

wow pretty crazy ^

guess i'll test my luck this coming saturday...

hoping for the best.. heh even though i really doubt i'll be able to cop

ill be going to the xtc at vaughn mills or westwood mall it depends where i am. just making sure xtc is legit before i go?

^I recall reading on NT that XTC was selling fake BAPES and some fake Jordans along with some authentic Jordans. Check if Champs has them in VMills, I know FLdon't as I tried pre-ordering there.

what??... xtc sells fakes???... can anyone confirm that?...

they got 1 of each size, i put deposits down on 9.5's and 10's... frig man...

Back
Top Bottom