Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Ehh no swoosh discount looks like gonna have to make a call and have some family grab me a pair from the Beaverton ES.

Good luck.  Black badge raffle at 8 am tomorrow and there's a 1 pair limit.  I thought sure BES would make this an easy cop, not I'm not so sure.  These aren't discounted on swoosh.com either.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Ehh no swoosh discount looks like gonna have to make a call and have some family grab me a pair from the Beaverton ES.

Good luck.  Black badge raffle at 8 am tomorrow and there's a 1 pair limit.  I thought sure BES would make this an easy cop, not I'm not so sure.  These aren't discounted on swoosh.com either.

I'm so glad the hype on these were low... great outdoor hooping shoe IMO... plus with jeans they look better than the highs (jeans fall better)

I'm so glad the hype on these were low... great outdoor hooping shoe IMO... plus with jeans they look better than the highs (jeans fall better)

laugh.gif
@ sneakerhead. $179 if anyone is balling courageously

$95 shipped from Eastbay....you gotta love free shipping and 20% gift card......
happy.gif

$95 shipped from Eastbay....you gotta love free shipping and 20% gift card......
happy.gif

^thought they are excluded from discount.

If you have discover cash back card. you can get 10% back from ANY eastbay purchase.  Works on excluded items also.

If you have discover cash back card. you can get 10% back from ANY eastbay purchase.  Works on excluded items also.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

no hate but you really ball in xii lows? I don't think I'd be able to hoop in these. Straight chilling shoes.

no hate but you really ball in xii lows? I don't think I'd be able to hoop in these. Straight chilling shoes.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I use 20% off gift card and the free shipping code.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yeah, outdoors I tend to stick to lows.  all the outdoor games around my way usually consist of a zone D, so its mainly shooting, not too much driving to the hoop.
too hot here in Hawaii to rock highs at the park.  indoors I stick to the mids/highs though (unless its a kobe 5 lol)

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I use 20% off gift card and the free shipping code.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yeah, outdoors I tend to stick to lows.  all the outdoor games around my way usually consist of a zone D, so its mainly shooting, not too much driving to the hoop.
too hot here in Hawaii to rock highs at the park.  indoors I stick to the mids/highs though (unless its a kobe 5 lol)

Back
Top Bottom