XI's for all-star weekend?

I
Originally Posted by Dtrain12

] NO

LMAO!!!!! Man I'm over here crackin' up at work about that Jason Terry $!$* lol.. I have these people in this quiet $@* office looking at me like I'm crazy..

"Roosevelt field mall" - "Long Island" - "Sales Associate"

^ need i say more?

Some one make a ESPN NFL Live "come on mang" gif please.

^ need i say more?

Some one make a ESPN NFL Live "come on mang" gif please.

Originally Posted by S329

^ need i say more?

Add in the fact that he said West Coast exclusive (and he's on the East Coast)... probably not happening.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S329

^ need i say more?

Add in the fact that he said West Coast exclusive (and he's on the East Coast)... probably not happening.
laugh.gif

] NO
Can't comment on ur info OP but this post by Dtrain12 is outrageously funny with the repeat of the gif and "NO" at the end!
roll.gif

] NO
Can't comment on ur info OP but this post by Dtrain12 is outrageously funny with the repeat of the gif and "NO" at the end!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

jay's website still insists that breds are coming out again
Where do you see/read that???  Love the XI, def my grail, but dont have a pair of the "breds".....all this talk about an exclusive XI release made my heart skip a beat lol.....hope its true even tho it sounds really really far fetched.  I keep a pretty close eye on the sneaker sites and besides the concord release and the rumor of another XI/XII pack, all of this is new to me.

Originally Posted by eltouha

jay's website still insists that breds are coming out again
Where do you see/read that???  Love the XI, def my grail, but dont have a pair of the "breds".....all this talk about an exclusive XI release made my heart skip a beat lol.....hope its true even tho it sounds really really far fetched.  I keep a pretty close eye on the sneaker sites and besides the concord release and the rumor of another XI/XII pack, all of this is new to me.

Back
Top Bottom