XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

wow how can u not like the se's yes.....we all know that ogs were god awful and i owned a pair....but anyway the UNC ones will be copped to celebrate thenational championship we are gunna win

^^^^ Right. Memphis is takin it down....

Unless of course the refs are on UNCs side like they were in 05 when May was fouling everyone, and getting away with it. My team, Illinois, should have hadthem that year....

Also, I would rock BOTH of those XVs... They look hot to me.

these is aight im feeling these yo the 15 is one of the best basketball shoes ever made for straight balling purposes im feeling the grey ones the most

We don't have ANY bragging rights. This shoe should be sold for about $10..haha

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

^^^^ Right. Memphis is takin it down....

Unless of course the refs are on UNCs side like they were in 05 when May was fouling everyone, and getting away with it. My team, Illinois, should have had them that year....

Also, I would rock BOTH of those XVs... They look hot to me.

LOL....nice post man. I see you forgot to mention the 500 illegal screens Illinois set that game.
roll.gif

any shoe store workers seen these in stock? im curious where to pick up those grey ones but ive seen no real info come up

Since there is no word of these they are either extremely limited or appeared to get dropped all together. I know there were individuals selling some online,but that was only a few. You didn't even see some of the bigger sneaker sites with these for sale. I wonder what the deal is. I would love to have both ofthese.

I just talked to the guy I bought mine off of & he said that they might be delayed a week or a Finish line exclusive. He'll know more tomorrow &let me know.

these are supposed to drop this weekend and yet we still dont know were to cop them please,please someone drop some info please i need both of these

Talked to the guy I ordered my shoes from. He said he went to Nike town & they said they are releasing on Saturday & haven't heard of any delay. Sotake it for what it's worth. If I get anymore info I'll post it.

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

Talked to the guy I ordered my shoes from. He said he went to Nike town & they said they are releasing on Saturday & haven't heard of any delay. So take it for what it's worth. If I get anymore info I'll post it.

And may I ask which Niketown might this be????????

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

The guy I got mine from lives in the Bronx so I guess the Nike Town in NYC.

Thanks for the headsup. Guess I gotta make a trip there this sat then.

Back
Top Bottom