XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

Originally Posted by Bubba219

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

congrats to all who got a pair. due to an unfortunate situation i missed out when they were so close to me. hopefully i will find the georgetown's with some help. please keep me in mind if anyone has an extra 10.5 or 11. i believe more pairs will surface soon...at least that's what i feel. haha

by the way, i'm in so cal.

I just called that Pleasonton Finishline.....they have G'Town in size 10.5 left...thats all. they are sold out of the rest.

thank you.
smile.gif
today i just talked to a manager at finishline. he said that they should be getting more of these shoes in. i believe there was a hold upon the delivery. just passing along info so stay tuned.

For anybody who is looking for these, I picked up a pair of the UNCs and GTs at the Finishline at Ontario Mills (Cali). They only received 1 FSR of each. Goodluck...

PEACE.
NT Member since 12/24/1999

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For whoever called Solardreamer a reseller, he is not. He's a good friend and I know he bought them for people who really wanted them, not make a buck. Thanks for my pairs, bruh!

^ cosign. There is no way i could've gotten mine had it not been for Solardreamer... Thanks again, man..

ok so i just talk to a friend works for fnl in he also said that he was told there was a delay in shipping the shoe so hopefully if we keep our fingerscrossed we might just might see these soon

I dunno where that guy was calling in the bay area, I was able to locate several stores in nor cal (and the bay) that had some. I picked up a size 12 inFairfield today, but yesterday I saw them at hilltop and called around they were in pleasanton, stockton, and roseville. None of them had Georgetown's inmy size 13 though, all of them had UNC 13s still, I finally settled for size 12s today because I wanted a pair and they actually run a little big (IMO) so the12 wasnt too bad. A few of the stores said they expected to get more, but who knows how reliable that would be. If anybody needs a size 12 GT lemme know, Imstill searching for size 13, if I find some I will gladly pass my 12s onto you for cost + shipping. But first I gotta find some 13s! =)

anywhere in the east coast got these?????

particularly in New York City or Long Island

i dont feel like waiting for the countdown pack to get a pair of XVs since i got 3 pairs of VIII already

Called every Finish Line in the Philly area and none had the Georgetowns. MAJOR in Georgetown also doesn't have them. As an east coaster, I don'tunderstand where I'm supposed to get these. This is ridiculous.

after reading this thread it seems like these did not hit the east coast at all. i heard there was a week delay. we'll see...

i'm almost positive these are delayed. hopefully everyone that wants a pair can get theirs.

it does seem like the east didnt get any. some of the finishlines that had some around me said they might get more next week because of some shipping issues.so maybe that really is why they are so scarce right now. hopefully it all gets straightened out and everyone can get what they need.

does anyone know how many of these were produced?
this shoe must be really limited 'cause i work at the finish line in culver city, ca and we're the only fniish line that got the titanium XX3's andwe only got 12 pairs of georgetowns and unc's each.

so how limited are these?

More of an FYI, if you go into your local Finishline with the product number they can check to see if any Finishline in the country has the shoe/size youneed and better yet you can order it right at the store and have it shipped to your house for free.

I went to my local Finishline today and they were able to locate both in a size 11 for me. Placed my order and should have them late this week/early next.

Back
Top Bottom