XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

Glad to help guys...

At this time I can't front anyone else on pairs since I just fronted nine...but once my paypal transfers go through on Friday, if my store still has sizesleft I'll be glad to help another round of people. As of now they just have 10, 8 and 8.5's left.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Nowhere in Philly at all. Hopefully that post about shipments being delayed is true.

Yeah I just called some stores in and around Bucks Co. and nothing. This blows......

Originally Posted by Bubba219

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Nowhere in Philly at all. Hopefully that post about shipments being delayed is true.

Yeah I just called some stores in and around Bucks Co. and nothing. This blows......

it indeed does blow...but after thinking about it...there's no way that they are only going to be on the west coast and not on the eastcoast...especially near georgetown and unc. i believe more will surface as the days go by. i just hope everyone here who wants them gets them.

MY MAN B1LLY HOYLE.....APPRECIATE IT!!!!.......THANKS AGAIN 4HELPIN ME AND EVERY1 ELSE.....AND NOT TRYING TO MAKE $ OFF IT

Just picked up the UNCs. I was tryting to get the Hoyas for my brother but no dice. The store only had the UNC colorway.

^^Hey chase, you cop in houston? If so could you please tell me what mall? I have a cousin that live down there and he could do a run for me. I need those UNCsbad...lol..Thanks for any help.

sorry if this is late cuz i was lookin through the post and i guess i didnt see what retail was on these. so how much is retail. and if these don't get tothe east by this weekend... dude's gonna bugggg outt.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im still looking for a size 9/9.5 hoyas

hoyle... wat a nice guy lol. unlike some people who are charging $350 for a pair

also, is this only available in finishline stores??

Originally Posted by Battousai701

hoyle... wat a nice guy lol. unlike some people who are charging $350 for a pair

Never did I think I would become the focus of a thread on some sneakers. Suddenly I post 4 pairs of shoes on Ebay and I become "the badguy" that's trying to "make a buck". Wait a second here, is reselling a crime? I posted 4 pairs of 9's & 9.5's on Ebay....WHOCARES? Whether I make a profit or not, who cares? I really don't nor should you. That's the beauty of a 30 day return policy boys and girls. Not that Iever need to explain my business on a message board but if you must know, I had but not 1 request for the sizes that are up for sale....NOT 1. If I could havebought 100 pairs and helped you all out I would have. I can go to sleep in peace knowing that I took care of 8 Nters that really wanted these. If I had mychoice to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing. I'm glad for those who wanted these are getting them. Props to Nick for going out of his way tosee other NTers get these. It is all about helping people out.

Originally Posted by solaradreamer

Never did I think I would become the focus of a thread on some sneakers. Suddenly I post 4 pairs of shoes on Ebay and I become "the bad guy" that's trying to "make a buck". Wait a second here, is reselling a crime? I posted 4 pairs of 9's & 9.5's on Ebay....WHO CARES? Whether I make a profit or not, who cares? I really don't nor should you. That's the beauty of a 30 day return policy boys and girls. Not that I ever need to explain my business on a message board but if you must know, I had but not 1 request for the sizes that are up for sale....NOT 1. If I could have bought 100 pairs and helped you all out I would have. I can go to sleep in peace knowing that I took care of 8 Nters that really wanted these. If I had my choice to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing. I'm glad for those who wanted these are getting them. Props to Nick for going out of his way to see other NTers get these. It is all about helping people out.
Fair enough. Then I apologize for my earlier comment if you were offended. In fairness, I didn't see you asking if any NTers wanted them. I mayhave missed that, and if so, my bad again.

I'm sure if that was the case, you'd have had a full Inbox of requests. For example, I had given up on the Georgetowns because I wanted the UNC ones alot more, and I feel lucky to have snagged a pair from BillyHoyle. Had I known I could have got both from you in a size 9 for retail plus shipping, I'dhave been all over it. Again, I guess I could/should have just asked when you posted your pic, but I didn't assume you'd sell it to someone youdon't know for retail. Then again, there are rules for buying and selling on here, but this thread seems to be getting some slack on that.

By the way, I love your MySpace release dates blog....I have it bookmarked.

thanks a lot icecreambos23 for letting me know that towneast had them, got my UNC's today!
smh.gif
i think this is by far the best colorway and style of notjust the SE's but all XV's.

v6ns69.jpg

289ej5s.jpg

Looks like they might be making there way across the country. I can't wait to find these in my area. Hopefully in the next day or two they will comethrough.

I guess MJ grabs bragging rights for making the ugliest shoes ever. There better than the reg 15s tho.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Originally Posted by solaradreamer

Never did I think I would become the focus of a thread on some sneakers. Suddenly I post 4 pairs of shoes on Ebay and I become "the bad guy" that's trying to "make a buck". Wait a second here, is reselling a crime? I posted 4 pairs of 9's & 9.5's on Ebay....WHO CARES? Whether I make a profit or not, who cares? I really don't nor should you. That's the beauty of a 30 day return policy boys and girls. Not that I ever need to explain my business on a message board but if you must know, I had but not 1 request for the sizes that are up for sale....NOT 1. If I could have bought 100 pairs and helped you all out I would have. I can go to sleep in peace knowing that I took care of 8 Nters that really wanted these. If I had my choice to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing. I'm glad for those who wanted these are getting them. Props to Nick for going out of his way to see other NTers get these. It is all about helping people out.
Fair enough. Then I apologize for my earlier comment if you were offended. In fairness, I didn't see you asking if any NTers wanted them. I may have missed that, and if so, my bad again.

I'm sure if that was the case, you'd have had a full Inbox of requests. For example, I had given up on the Georgetowns because I wanted the UNC ones a lot more, and I feel lucky to have snagged a pair from BillyHoyle. Had I known I could have got both from you in a size 9 for retail plus shipping, I'd have been all over it. Again, I guess I could/should have just asked when you posted your pic, but I didn't assume you'd sell it to someone you don't know for retail. Then again, there are rules for buying and selling on here, but this thread seems to be getting some slack on that.

By the way, I love your MySpace release dates blog....I have it bookmarked.

It's just very frustrating when those who don't know me or my intentions begin nitpicking and flaming me for reasons they might think is crystalclear, but without knowing the details might not be true. In all fairness, your apology is accepted. I hope we can all put the flaming aside and get back tothe real topic of conversation which is to help others get these that didn't get them in their area.
Thanks for the compliment about the blog, I've been down and out with the flu since Saturday but will be updated again soon.

Keep the peace NT

Back
Top Bottom