XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

Georgetown Student in desperate need of a size 12 !!!....

Someone help me out !!!!
smile.gif

Cant spot these in DC yet.....

Originally Posted by solaradreamer

Originally Posted by Battousai701

im still looking for a size 9/9.5 hoyas

hoyle... wat a nice guy lol. unlike some people who are charging $350 for a pair

also, is this only available in finishline stores??
Never did I think I would become the focus of a thread on some sneakers. Suddenly I post 4 pairs of shoes on Ebay and I become "the bad guy" that's trying to "make a buck". Wait a second here, is reselling a crime? I posted 4 pairs of 9's & 9.5's on Ebay....WHO CARES? Whether I make a profit or not, who cares? I really don't nor should you. That's the beauty of a 30 day return policy boys and girls. Not that I ever need to explain my business on a message board but if you must know, I had but not 1 request for the sizes that are up for sale....NOT 1. If I could have bought 100 pairs and helped you all out I would have. I can go to sleep in peace knowing that I took care of 8 Nters that really wanted these. If I had my choice to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing. I'm glad for those who wanted these are getting them. Props to Nick for going out of his way to see other NTers get these. It is all about helping people out.

my bad if u thought that was a personal attack, sorry to hurt ur feelings. im just speaking in general against resellers to hoard up stocks of shoes or watever it may be and hike up to price to exploitpublic demand. its not a crime legally but morally we all know its kinda sleazy. if ur business is being a reseller then do ur thing, do watever makes u happy.if u say that uve helped 8 or so NTers that wanted these, then even better. im sure uve been as helpful as hoyle has been to others.

honestly, the reason no one requested ur stockpile of XVs from the beginning is because this isnt the buy/sell thread. usually people get banned if everyonehere is like "i want ur size of this and that for this amount etc etc." if people knew that you are generous enough to hook them up for retail pricefrom the beginning then that be a different story, but all we saw was... ebay $350

anyway back to topic, i hope everyone easily gets their pairs for retail but idealistically, thats not gonna happen. hopefully this release gets to the eastcoast soon. JB gimme my shoes!!! the only XVs that i actually like and JB decides to mess it up. smh @ u Nike and JB

btw gentry... no one likes the chase

just try'ed the sku# at my local(OH) finshline and dude said nothing showed on his system
sick.gif
i want both 10.5 if any one can help be much apreciated thanx NT

Those who went to store to do the order. I would just call and confirm your order. I ordered mine on Monday and decide to call just to see if there was anyupdates. Come to find out the store that was suppose to have them in my size. All of a sudden no longer had them. So I had the rep try another store and onceagain no luck. So I got a liitle upset and the lady say they just send the order from store to store til it was filled. Then a few minutes later I get a calledfrom Finishline saying they have finally found my size and they will be shipped today. But I will not be
comfortable til I get a track number. Word to the wise be on them with your order.

Just a heads up..from talking to a sales rep at Finishline in Wheaton, MD she made it seem as though other stores would be getting this shoe as well not justfinishline. When she couldn't order mine through their system she said she would have to send me to a competitor. She did seem to have some decentknowledge on the release and also told me to check on NT for info, go figure. Anywho couldn't order my pairs through finish line but B1LLYHOYLE hooked itup.

so i just called fnl about these i took the style code and color code yesterday and ordered 2 georgetowns well they are telling me that they cant fullfill myorder now they are sold out someone please help me out i need a sz 13

Called Finishline in CT and they had no idea about the UNC or Gtown XV SE. They couldnt find the shoes when I gave them the numbers. Anybody in the northeastfind them yet. I need a size 13 UNC.

Originally Posted by stryka12

Those who went to store to do the order. I would just call and confirm your order. I ordered mine on Monday and decide to call just to see if there was any updates. Come to find out the store that was suppose to have them in my size. All of a sudden no longer had them. So I had the rep try another store and once again no luck. So I got a liitle upset and the lady say they just send the order from store to store til it was filled. Then a few minutes later I get a called from Finishline saying they have finally found my size and they will be shipped today. But I will not be
comfortable til I get a track number. Word to the wise be on them with your order.
Same here. Got the run-a-round all day from CSR reps at Finishline. They have no clue or flat out lie....or both! Sent my order to 5 stores before itwas filled. Guess they don't have real time inventory? Clowns. They claim my order has finally been filled and will ship tomorrow. When I have the shoes inhand then I will believe them.

Still can't find these....trying to get a 12 in both colorways.....oh well...looks like E-bay or no way around Philly area.

i talked to jb customer service, they told me they gave them to finishline to distribute. i swear whoever is in charge of allocating these shoes at fnl shouldbe fired.

I'd be really interested if anyone has any leads on a pair of the Hoyas in size 10. I've called every Finish Line in the Philly area twice in the past4 days, and tried to order them from the stores that have them but it didn't work.
As a recent Georgetown grad, this has been a roller coaster ride. This whole situation is just ridiculous. Thanks to everybody for passing on theirinformation.

you all might wanna check if your local FNL can call outta state and get them shipped, cause i'm telling you my local FNL has A LOT left! it's towneastmall in mesquite, tx.

Couldn't remember if I shared these are night, but while I was down working at the Final Four I snapped these pictures of Deon Thompson's XV SEs -- notthe same as the one released:

These shoes seem to be very limited inside the Finish Line corporation. I ordered a pair of the UNC and Georgetown ones in an 11.5 yesterday and have alreadyreceived my tracking number. When the manager looked up the sizes for me to see what stores had them only about 30-40 stores had one 11.5. It also seemed likethe distribution seemed kind of strange as to what locations received them. My order is coming from the Mesquite, TX location not sure as to what mall that is.A word for the wise with the Finish Line orders is as other people have mentioned you need to hound the CSR to make sure that manager at the certain locationreally sends out your shoe. I called within four hours of purchasing my order and requested that the CSR call the particular store where my order wasprocessing at to verify that they truly had them and were going to ship them. She came back on the phone and said he has them and they will go out today. So mybest advice is go to your local Finish Line and do a send sale order and then follow up immediately. For anyone trying to find them at Finish Lines in Ohiobetter luck next time because nobody had any. Closest place is Indianapolis.

Originally Posted by Cankles XII

These shoes seem to be very limited inside the Finish Line corporation. I ordered a pair of the UNC and Georgetown ones in an 11.5 yesterday and have already received my tracking number. When the manager looked up the sizes for me to see what stores had them only about 30-40 stores had one 11.5. It also seemed like the distribution seemed kind of strange as to what locations received them. My order is coming from the Mesquite, TX location not sure as to what mall that is. A word for the wise with the Finish Line orders is as other people have mentioned you need to hound the CSR to make sure that manager at the certain location really sends out your shoe. I called within four hours of purchasing my order and requested that the CSR call the particular store where my order was processing at to verify that they truly had them and were going to ship them. She came back on the phone and said he has them and they will go out today. So my best advice is go to your local Finish Line and do a send sale order and then follow up immediately. For anyone trying to find them at Finish Lines in Ohio better luck next time because nobody had any. Closest place is Indianapolis.
Very well said. Took me 2+ days of hounding before my order got filled. Finally got my tracking # this morning. Only good thing that came out of itwas free overnight shipping...should have mine tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom