XX3 Box (PIC)

Thanks for the pic. I'm disappointed only because people were saying the box was really going to be something special. Maybe the inside is something crazy. Doesn't matter if the box is blah if the shoe is great.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Quote:
Thanks for the pic. It almost looks more like a LeBron box than a Jordan box, but I'm waiting to see what's inside. :lol:
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

I also like the box and thanx for the pic. Now bring on the shoe !
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Dudes on here about to buss a nut on the box.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

Quote:
i was hoping it'd be something over the top....like a Suitcase that can hover with a built in dvd player everytime you open it up or something wild like that
:lol:
laugh.gif

I like the simplicity of it. I honestly would have liked them to return to the "roots" of Jordans and bring a classic old school look but this is coo

i like it. its simple and not to much design. but lets see whats inside!
I Shine Cause I Grind

thanks for the pic, should have been a suit case or something, or pics of higlights, from the last 23 years
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

@#%$ THE BOX!!! WHAT'S INSIDE???
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Ha ha.... ^

Nice box. I like the "jordan 23" logo.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

nice....thanks for the piks loballin3...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

thanks for the pics, now i wanna see the shoes.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

I like the box a lot..it looks like it's gonna take up a lotta closet space though lol
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

The box is one thing, I wanna see the actual shoes.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Back
Top Bottom