XX3 Box (PIC)

i like it...at least i can stack it on top of the other boxes unlike the XXIs and XXIIs
AIM - Huss Sole

What you guys don't realize is that, that is actually the shoe. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

Nice and simple, I hope its not as oversized as the past few Jordan boxes. This might be the most hyped box since the 18s. That one was more of a hope that the face box was getting replaced if I can remember correctly.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS:
Authentic Air Jordan XIII Low Size 12 LS DMP pure money item #190158735652
Authentic Air Jordan IV Retro 2004 Size 12 LS DMP item# 190159082391
Authentic Air Jordan VII Retro Citrus Size 12 LS DMP item# 190158734788

I must say,I expected something more. Maybe an lcd monitor on the top playing jordan highlights or a titanium case. I mean this is the last jordan, its time to pull out all the stops.

:::.::..

Loving that box...I can cop more and they will actually fit with ma other kicks...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

For $230 I was hoping for a talking box at the very least.
"It doesn't matter what people say about me, I weather the storm."

- Terrell Owens

LOL at Ijap...

Quote:
Just for continuity's sake, I hope the XX4's come in a box shaped like a cancerous lung.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

I think the box is dope! The whole cigar inspired look works very well as the theme! The materials are going to be sick on this 23! I still think it is going to be a Love N Hate shoe though.

Quote:
I am still trying to find the humor in that. Why don't you say it looks like an aborted baby while you are at it?

I find the humor in it. Oh and what does an aborted baby have to do with a cigar-shaped shoe box?

box is plain and simple, i like it
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

wow, ya act like u gonna wear the box, this is like the 1st release people actually care how the box looks like

The top of the box is definitely inspired by native american design. Native american design focuses mostly on triangular symmetrical patterns. This type of design seems to be gaining momentum in other areas besides shoes like clothing, etc. I am a big fan of native american design and think the XXIII will be slick as hell.

above that..... i love the graphic font and design of the jordan symbol
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

Back
Top Bottom