XX3 Box (PIC)

niiiice....now the shoe??
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

From what I heard, the top of the box with that "quilt" look is on the side of the shoes. MJ's "thumb print: is on the shoes, but on the tongue.

I think the box looks great, but the shoes matter most.
I dont give a 'make love'.
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

^^^ the lions are 3 and 1 lol (ik its in his sig but i just wanted to point it out)
btw i dont even follow football but i thought that was interesting

Nice, now lets see the shoes... :lol:
laugh.gif

Forget the shoes i just wear the box.

First time I have seen the box pop up before the shoes. lol

good looks anyway.

The earliest footwear, probably made of plaited grass or rawhide held to the foot with thongs was undoubtedly born of the necessity to provide some protection when moving over rough terrain in varying weather conditions, and there still exist examples of footwear from ancient civilizations, such as the Egyptians, Chinese and Vikings. Soon, however, the rich and influential began distinguishing themselves by the craftsmanship and decoration which characterised their shoes.

The box izn't bad, but itz nothin special either. Kinda reminds me of the 18's box, and lebron boxes like other have mentioned. But I am a little disappointed with it tho. I was hopin for somethin special and over the top. I like how the last few Jordans boxes were creative, and not just plain jane. I think the 21's big bix iz the best box of all time! I love it! I think all of the jordans should come with the sneakers standin upright inside the box. I thought that was brilliant! You guys are complaining about the boxes not fitting in ur closet? You gotta know how to stack them! Put that big 21 box on the very bottom since itz the biggest, and put that 22 box on the very top since it has that unusual shape. Thatz how you do it! It worx great for me!

But yea I love when they put some extra creativity into the box tho. I figure I'm spendin almost 200 beans on these kix, they need to give us some extra @#%$ to go along with the shoes! Like with the 18's I loved gettin the towel and the brush, the 20's the little bag that came with them, and the 17's with breifcase and dvd. I like that! Give me all the free stuff I can get! Itz the little things that go a long way an make a difference and make it special! And the people who buy the fakes can't say the same thin b/c they're not gettin the little gifts an treats. But seriously the shoes really aren't worth that 170-180 we're payin! They're really bangin us in the head! But we still pay it like dummies! So yea I'm all for the circus boxes, gimmicks , and toys! The more the better! At least justify where my 200 dollars iz going! Haha...

i was expecting more from the box. i am glad that it is a normal size though

Team MBHS
Team Lakers
Team DC/MD/VA
Team Titans

I determine which shoes I buy based on the box, so Im going to need some more detailed/better pictures to make my decision.

They should have done a "what the dunk ?" type of box.
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

it's alright, nothing too fancy tho
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

nice..........box????? come on!!!!!! where the kicks at???anyways, hopefully they'll be hot like the box
thanks for the pic though

Back
Top Bottom