XX3 Box (PIC)

I'm actually quite pleased with the box. Nothing too crazy. I'm hoping my $175 will go all into the shoes rather than the box.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

is that the limited box because i thought is was supposed to be something special

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

i love the box looks real classy :pimp:
pimp.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu

lmfao at all these kids and people trying to associate and find symbolism in every single nike product..

they subliminate u peeps too much w/ laser writings. yall paranoid bout the illuminati crap just like mj.
-----
It is harsh !

I guess they tried to keep it simple. It think the shoe itself will be simple.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

To be honest, I like it. Simple, clean and nice design. Can't wait to see the shoe itself. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Now can anyone clear this up for me, because everyone has their own ideas and information pertaining to the XX3s, so answer this for me:
1. Did Tinker Hatfield infact come back and design these?
2. Is the inspiration some goofy gimmick idea based on Native American/Warhawks, Tribal, and if not what actually, other then Michael is the idea/inspiration, thanks in advance.

^^^ first question is a yes. I spoke to a nike executive and he confirmed that. the second question is iffy and i dont know the answer
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

see...i may be weird but i would rather see them spend more time designing a shoe than the box...you don't wear the box....so as long as they come in one who really cares?
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

thats a very clean box... i didn't like how the xx2 had a weird shaped box and the xxi's were really big. This is nice

Nice to see a regular size box that will fit in with all the other shoe boxes I have instead of trying to geometrically figure out where I'm going to put it in my closet.

Ehh.. I thought that it would be more flashy haha
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Box is nice.. :lol:
laugh.gif

Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

perfection... i miss simple boxes. the XVII-XX2 boxes are a little too complex. cant wait to see whats in it :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Yessss....we'll see the shoes any day now!
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

thx for the pics. i can only wonder what it will look like
I'm stackin dough up, and cuttin coke up, Ive been rockin Jays since A.I. had a Bowl Cut

Back
Top Bottom