XX3's have the best colorways since the XIV's

Towards the end of Michael's career as a Bull, Brand Jordan had a trend going in terms of the Air Jordan colors they released and the time in which theyreleased them. As I'm sure you all are aware, the trend was as follows:

1.) White/Black to be worn at Home (Regular season)
2.) White/Red to be worn Away (Regular season)
3.) Carolina-themed colorway to be released around the All-Star Game
4.) Black/Red to be worn Away (Playoffs)
5.) Black/White to be worn at Home (Playoffs)

The Air Jordan XII, XIII, and XIV adhered to this trend, but since then, it seemed as though this trend had been completely forgotten...or had it? With thearrival of the XX3, this trend has been restored and it couldn't be better timing. Although they are not releasing them in their usual order, the colorwaysare there (see below). For this, I declare that the XX3's have the best colorways since the XIV's and this seems to only emphasize that the XX3 couldbe the final Air Jordan.

33dfivq.jpg

9931hk.jpg

2q9huaf.jpg

4ha3uu.jpg

6igtu0.jpg

i agree with "jordansponsorsme". The XX3s are the best signature release since the 14 and 17(post retirement)

You know what, you are absolutley right. The XV had crap colors, the XVI wansn't bad, but wasnt great, the XVII had 3 good colors (including lows), XVIIIwas crap for colors, XIX had the black red......The normal XX were nice, but there were only 3, the XXI was garbadge (a freaking pure money??) and the XXII wasgood for the 2 normal mids. Overall, none of those shoes lived up to their fullest potential since they had weak colorways. The same will not be said for thexx3.

i agree, but i wish the wht/red had some black, which IS something they havent done since the XIV (excluding mid-west XX). Wht/red colorways since the XIV havebeen using silver/grey/charcoal, etc. since the wht/red-blk XIV.

The XVI had Black/Red and White/Navy. The Chutney and Cherrywoods were enough to kill that shoe completely. I mean, yeah, I LIKE them both but it's justnot colors that really "work" with the system spoke of in this post. XVII did have some smooth colorways though. I can't argue that. Coppers wereDOPE!

Thats funny how you make a thread saying how the XX3 have the best color ways since the XIV XIII and you post all but the best two:

White/Stealth
Black/White-Varsity Royal

The XX's had three really good colorways and the west regional was alright

It's close between the XIII's and the XIV's. But I'd have to give the edge to the XIV's because of the low-tops and the UNC mids.

But the best all-time colorways in the line go the the original Air Jordan 1's and the X's. GOAT.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i liked all the xix's colorways.

pimp.gif

I didnt like them ALL, but i liked them better than the XXIII colorways, XIX > XXIII in general by a mile anyways

Just to clarify myself, I believe that if Air Jordan's are to be done properly, they need to adhere to the colorway trend that I described. Yes, theXIII's adhered to this trend, but in my opinion, the XIV's did as well and they were the last model to do so until now. For this reason, I believe thatthe XX3's have the best colorways since the XIV's.

FreshMoney15, the reason why I didn't display the White/Stealth and Black/White-Varsity Royal was because thosecolorways do not adhere to the trend I described, but I agree that they, too, are nice colorways.

Back
Top Bottom