XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

Cliffs on why he was killed?

Don't really know who dude is....

He was a Tekashi69-lite when he was coming up.

Pretty much came up trying to troll the rap gods of the current generation, mostly Drake.

Some domestic violence under his belt too. Who knows tbh, could be rap could be local beef. Was killed in his own city

Not a fan. Shame this young guy had to go. Hope some positivity with these new age kids comes out of it though.

Being a troll and talking thru Twitter and ig eventually comes back around. Not just talking about him either. 69, and even akademiks needs to change their operating protocol...because trolling on this level leads to bad things

What a shame. Taken away too young. Like the kids at the border.

IMG_2290.GIF

Not gonna lie, I bang a few of his songs.

Dude's lived a life of violence. We really need better parenting man. He's done ****ed up things but I really hesitate to judge someone who grew pu in that type of upbringing.

Call me ignorant, but I didn't think dude was in "that life". Thought he was just on that weirdo wave like Uzi.

Anywho, RIP. Crazy he was only 20. Damn shame forreal.

Also, if 6ix9ine makes it through the summer alive, he's absolutely the feds. Only logical explanation

music wasnt for me , but he def had a following
conflicted cause i dont doubt dude was running around on some " real dude ****" but this is **** happens to real dudes. everyday

Wow

Tekashi better chill with all the trolling

first person I thought of

these kids these days don't care man. don't know what drugs these kids taking to look and act so reckless :smh:

RIP to this kid. Seen a few of his random vidsof him talking and dude seemed pretty smart

This is NT, it'll prolly be civil.

Twitter is going nuts tho. I was never a fan but if you are don't scroll to see the comments.
"NT" and "civil" being associated together in the same sentence just sounds off:lol:

continue.

Is this the same dude that got knocked out on stage at his own show?

20 years old. Sad sh*t. I don't know why people could celebrate his death or immediately defile his character. He's f*****g 20 years old. Pretty much a teenager by this generation's standards. People change man. Dude didn't even really get a chance to figure out who he was yet. Sounds like he had a terrible youth too.

Is this the same dude that got knocked out on stage at his own show?

Probably. It's the dude that beat a pregnant woman and nearly killed a gay guy in jail cause he looked at him.

“So I’m like strangling him, and he’s like leaking, leaking, leaking type ****, and I’m strangling him so he doesn’t scream… Don’t think I’m trying to be cliché or a ****ing weirdo when I say this, but I was going crazy. Like, I smear his blood on my face, in my hands, I got it in my nails, bro, I had it all over me,” he said on the podcast.

Probably. It's the dude that beat a pregnant woman and nearly killed a gay guy in jail cause he looked at him.
Ohhhhhhh ...

Now I see why most of gay friends and female friends are commenting "well deserved".

Only dudes are saying RiP XXX

Goes to show that there are more people affected by thos kind of behaviour. Especially when someone like this is idolized and makes comments against and violent acts towards woman and guy, these kids follow suit and make younger homosexuals depressed and miserable.

Hate seeing anyone’s life end tragically young. Even scumbags deserve to live out their life.

That said, his tale should be a cautionary one. The kids won’t listen though. :smh:

Hate seeing anyone’s life end tragically young. Even scumbags deserve to live out their life.

That said, his tale should be a cautionary one. The kids won’t listen though. :smh:
I disagree ... you might have to specify which kind of scumbags. However, if you are continuously hurting others, making their life miserable, inflicting physical and psychological pain, raping, murdering, molesting, and the list goes on. FY, no pity.

True you can change, but you just took someone's life, childhood, etc away. Why should you continue living on because you changed. Then who am I to say those people cant forgive and forget that person. So yeah, slippery slop..

Back
Top Bottom