XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

Theres a couple vids of him slumped over.

Dont see blood, wonder where he got hit? Was this a random robbery and goons didnt know who he was?

Don't know anything about him other than that interview I read the other week. He's a real piece of ****. I'll leave it at that.

It’s kinda amazing how most people here never heard of him but we all still paying respects. This thread is ending well.

RIP to a successful, young, black man. :smh:

I’m kinda salty at TMZ for showing that vid, blurred or not. They wouldn’t have done that **** if he was a pop singer.

Ask The Madd Rapper who was featured on "Kick In The Door" - Biggie to imitate Ghostface, and also made an appearance on "How to Rob" - 50 Cent
I’m legitimately asking. I don’t keep up with any of this stuff but it seems like real life trolling is the new thing.

if you can afford to hire security hire protection even if you just making 100k a year it’s some evil people out here you need people to watch your back

I'm conflicted on this.

Dude had a few good songs and it appeared as though he was attempting to turn his life around.

But he did so much dirt that a lot of people, myself included have a hard time having sympathy for his demise.

He was facing 12 felonies, the abuse of the mother of his unborn child is graphically well-documented (and he admitted to harming her... google him sticking a fork up her yam and making her pass out).

the killer posting **** on ig like on some dumb ****
Was just about to post this

0862F706-C2E6-4861-A6EB-234DF0142C9D.png
8C6159CD-308B-487F-B150-0CCF28476DF6.png

Red mask, weapon, HF&C is around 5 mins away from the shooting location, etc

Lol clowns. Social media the police #1 resource.

"Nowadays dudes is *****es. No wearin a wire, save your water. These _ is dry snitching"- Stacks

Doesn't surprise me though. These youngins love to put all that **** on the gram then wonder how they in the bing

Back
Top Bottom