XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

Don't care, sorry not sorry. U chose that life fam. **** outta here with my sympathy. Innocent lives lost every day B. ***** gonna morn over a person that rapped about that life. Tough ****

Was just about to post this

0862F706-C2E6-4861-A6EB-234DF0142C9D.png
8C6159CD-308B-487F-B150-0CCF28476DF6.png

Red mask, weapon, HF&C is around 5 mins away from the shooting location, etc
This **** is wild

So some random
Don't care, sorry not sorry. U chose that life fam. **** outta here with my sympathy. Innocent lives lost every day B. ***** gonna morn over a person that rapped about that life. Tough ****

You wouldn’t be in here typing that if someone you loved was slumped lifeless in photos all over the internet

1pm That Was Posted, He Was Shot Around 4pm No?
yeah, n that food spot walking distance from the dealership he was shot at. if they posted the pic after he had gotten shot i'd be like "ok yeah they decided to post the pic with the red mask for fake taking credit" but posting the pic with the red mask, at a location 5 mins from foot away from the shooting spot, & having all that "xxx" stuff on IG is way too much of a coincidence. im guessing they were waiting there getting ready for him to pull up

They were just on IG live , obviously saying they had nothin to do with it .

If they didn’t do it , hopefully nothing crazy happens to them because of social media pointing fingers

So some random

You wouldn’t be in here typing that if someone you loved was slumped lifeless in photos all over the internet
If he chose that life then it is what it is. Be my guess and feel sorry for a guy who lived and glorified a negative lifestyle my guy. To each its own. You just don’t get any love for my stand point. Unfortunate for dude. Yes. Do I feel sorry for the man. Nope!

If he chose that life then it is what it is. Be my guess and feel sorry for a guy who lived and glorified a negative lifestyle my guy. To each its own. You just don’t get any love for my stand point. Unfortunate for dude. Yes. Do I feel sorry for the man. Nope!

immature way to think he wasn’t a monster just a 20 year old kid that didn’t find his purpose yet you should feel sorry and pray he makes it in to paradise one day that could be your son on the wrong path slumped over in his nice car

Based on what he did to his pregnant girl , he was way more than somebody who didn’t find they path. Dude literally stuck a spoon inside of her.

With that being said , we shouldn’t be trying to determine if somebody deserves to die. Dude was only 20 years old .

Also i dont Believe he made any street music , so I’m not sure where “he deserved it because he rapped about that” is coming from.

But RIP to the kid

They were just on IG live , obviously saying they had nothin to do with it .

If they didn’t do it , hopefully nothing crazy happens to them because of social media pointing fingers

it's possible that the murderers were aware of these guys' signature look & just decided to cop a red mask so that ppl would jump to conclusions and accuse those dudes while the real killers escape. #framed

Based on what he did to his pregnant girl , he was way more than somebody who didn’t find they path. Dude literally stuck a spoon inside of her.

With that being said , we shouldn’t be trying to determine if somebody deserves to die. Dude was only 20 years old .

Also i dont Believe he made any street music , so I’m not sure where “he deserved it because he rapped about that” is coming from.

But RIP to the kid

go check out her tumblr she carves her initials on her wrists n has pics of herself naked with paperclips through her nipples like if they were piercings (all recent stuff)

with that said, the way how certain things were described, im not doubting xxx abused her. however, 1) he wasnt killed for abusing someone, this was not revenge, so this isnt karma 2) abusing someone isnt punishable by death from the law perspective, even religious perspectives (for ppl who wanna talk about "God removed an abusive person) 3) he's 20 yrs old... he had room to grow and be a completely different person. he was already in some ways becoming a better person, maybe after his trial and receiving his sentencing, it couldve hit him like a ton of bricks that what he did was wrong. he then could've dedicated his life into fighting against things that he once took part of and being a voice for being against that type of ish. now we'll never know if he would be reformed, because... he was murdered.

immature way to think he wasn’t a monster just a 20 year old kid that didn’t find his purpose yet you should feel sorry and pray he makes it in to paradise one day that could be your son on the wrong path slumped over in his nice car

Found his purpose when he was beating his gf...

*edit*

question...do yall keep that same energy for all 20 year olds with checkered pasts?

In no way shape or form I’m saying he should’ve died. But y’all got to stop giving rappers the benefit of the doubt like these dudes don’t be living foul. Nobody deserves to die, maybe he would’ve changed his life around and been XXXKirk Franklin. I don’t know. Still no sympathy on my part. I’m pretty sure more details will emerge on why he really got clapped.

Back
Top Bottom