XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

IMG_2781.GIF

A8E1D5F0-6F53-498E-8D4F-A78DD4011ED2-2856-000000FFF72AA355.gif

475CC6BC-C437-4CE9-AD55-80913173C0CE-2856-000000FFA22F9970.gif

NyJx.gif

Why the Bible says not to judge these demons in here are very immature and judgmental I’ll forgive the most vicious person because I know what awaits them on judgement day I’m just human
Understood.

With that said, why do you think a person not caring if he got murked wrong to you? They didn't pull the trigger.

Who's to say XXX murder is not god's work?

And lastly, no human is perfect, thus someone deciding to end someone else is human thing to do. What's wrong with being human?

Just a random observation but I’m browsing twitter and seeing countless teenagers talking about how X helped them through rough times and they were suicidal etc. and I’m just like man parents really need to talk to their kids and monitor what they are goin through. Your leaving your kids lives in the hands of a young misguided dude like this

Despite parents best efforts its very common for kids/teens not letting their parents into their lives and they find escape through the arts. You can’t make a child want to speak to you and open up and you sure can’t control their emotions.

Scared straight: soundcloud rapper edition

100 million thousands is all I got from that.

Dudes out here thinking this is a game. Dissing an entire city that doesn't give two F about squeezing triggers and now you want to apologize because you see real life consequences?

I like 69, but he better keep his weight up and goons paid because that will be him ... to much said said N done for peeps but to have him in their bullseye.

69 just needs to change his life immediately and he will be fine if dudes want to use their free will to murder him they will be punished and he won’t die in vain if he changes

Despite parents best efforts its very common for kids/teens not letting their parents into their lives and they find escape through the arts. You can’t make a child want to speak to you and open up and you sure can’t control their emotions.

You typed out damn near what I was about to say verbatim.

A parent can try all they want...you can not disconnect a child from the arts/pop culture. They quite literally don't possess the same power that causes children to become attracted to it in the first place.

y’all thinking crazy everybody has to face judgment if xxx beat my sister to a pulp I would let the law handle it and if they don’t then god will you can’t defeat the devil by being the same as the devil :smh:
"We not cut from the same cloth"

I don't wish death upon anyone , his jaw would certainly be wired shut though

R.I.P My G. For those of you in here that arent of my generation and or not from South FL you wont understand the impact this youngin had on the new internet wave of hiphop. He came under SpaceGhostPurpp (the one that started it all for us), Denzel Curry, Robb Bank$, Fat Nick and Pouya. And came up with Ski Mask the Slump God and WifisFuneral. Buddy definitely had demons (He even has a song called "I spoke to the devil in Miami, He said everything would be fine") And he had allegations against him but he was just another yute that had demons and a terrible upbringing. Dude that murked him is braggin about it on IG as we speak. . . .

Tekashi feeling that heat. :lol:

Hope he actually does change because as much as he sucks, I never want to see anyone offed because of some stupid ****. Especially some stupid AVOIDABLE ****.

On top of that, these young dudes gotta begin to realize how much they affect their even younger (and dumber) fans. The 24/7 access that social media allows lends to way more brainwashed kids around the globe, IMO. It makes it super important to be aware of what you put out there into the universe. Keep putting negativity out there and it’s bound to come back to you.

"We not cut from the same cloth"

I don't wish death upon anyone , his jaw would certainly be wired shut though

I’m smart enough to know I’m not in control of anything I’m only human I’m not going to break someone’s face I hold no power all that’s going to do is put a sin on my soul when I have to face who really holds the power

Tekashi feeling that heat. :lol:

Hope he actually does change because as much as he sucks, I never want to see anyone offed because of some stupid ****. Especially some stupid AVOIDABLE ****.

On top of that, these young dudes gotta begin to realize how much they affect their even younger (and dumber) fans. The 24/7 access that social media allows lends to way more brainwashed kids around the globe, IMO. It makes it super important to be aware of what you put out there into the universe. Keep putting negativity out there and it’s bound to come back to you.
69 sucks?

Srs ? ... I thought he was pretty cool and compared to these new dudes, by far one of the best ... lol

I srsly dont know any of these dude but that lil pump dude is terrible ... didnt think xxx was good either but never listen really.

Oh well.

your brain isn't fully developed till you 25.

just putting it out there...

i think by the age of 20 the idea of beating a woman should be a bad one.

idk how they do it in "da heightz", but "my brain is not quite developed" is a **** excuse for beating a woman, nearly killing a guy because he was gay, and threatening to stab someone in the vagina with a fork.

miss me with that

i think by the age of 20 the idea of beating a woman should be a bad one.

idk how they do it in "da heightz", but "my brain is not quite developed" is a **** excuse for beating a woman, nearly killing a guy because he was gay, and threatening to stab someone in the vagina with a fork.

miss me with that

All signs of angry kid who needed help and guidance. and he wasn’t 20 when he did what he did.

69 just needs to change his life immediately and he will be fine if dudes want to use their free will to murder him they will be punished and he won’t die in vain if he changes
If someone wanted him dead, would’ve happened already

All this **** is just internet trolling. People are all talk

He’s still a clown for posting that tho

I’m not saying you control their emotions. But just being aware of things. Like my mom knew who kanye West was in 2008. Because it would’ve been a random question in a conversation. If my kid is bumping that Logic suicide prevention song on their iPhone all day. Maybe I wanna see what’s up. Even if they ignore you, just you leaving the door open is better than letting them go on their own

Back
Top Bottom