XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

What's this junkie rocking on his head?

Talking bout he was at home all day popping pills

So some random

You wouldn’t be in here typing that if someone you loved was slumped lifeless in photos all over the internet
No ****! Obviously, he doesn't love XXX .... is hard to love a dude that is inflicting serious bodily harm to a woman without any regards. I mean .... if he was beating your sister unconsciously and sticking **** up her P until she passed out, would you give a **** about dude?

Again, people can change and the victims might forgive him, but when you are making someone else not wanting to be alive, is hard to feel pity.

I can understand both side .....

Speaking as someone with a sister, if he did that to mines I'd have no sympathy seeing him slumped.

Tbh

Same folks that shrug off xxx cause of his past probably post up “rip big” with a lyric caption every year for his bday/r2d anniversary. Same for big pun.

y’all thinking crazy everybody has to face judgment if xxx beat my sister to a pulp I would let the law handle it and if they don’t then god will you can’t defeat the devil by being the same as the devil :smh:

Wow.. still can't believe this. Somebody at the dealearship called the hit on him.. It sound like at the beginning of the video they posted someone saying "We told you not to leave without someone with you"

I actually do mess with dudes music too

You dudes weak taking matters into your own hands you become just as much a sinner as the evil doer

Must be a crazy coincidence then because from the description I heard about the shooters, to the Dodge they were driving, it looks a lot like those clowns. So unless some mission impossible bad guys with face replica masks tried to frame them, they full of ****.

Just a random observation but I’m browsing twitter and seeing countless teenagers talking about how X helped them through rough times and they were suicidal etc. and I’m just like man parents really need to talk to their kids and monitor what they are goin through. Your leaving your kids lives in the hands of a young misguided dude like this

I mention practing non violence and having the strength to be at peace even when tempted to the fullest and dude calls me a b.itch I see how lost dudes are in here smh

It’s kinda amazing how most people here never heard of him but we all still paying respects. This thread is ending well.

RIP to a successful, young, black man. :smh:

I’m kinda salty at TMZ for showing that vid, blurred or not. They wouldn’t have done that **** if he was a pop singer.

tmz are ops

y’all thinking crazy everybody has to face judgment if xxx beat my sister to a pulp I would let the law handle it and if they don’t then god will you can’t defeat the devil by being the same as the devil :smh:
I don't see how is this relevant to someone not having sympathy for his death. Is not even remotely the same. However, posting this kids age to excuse his past behaviours is ridiculous. Those kids that committed mass murders in these school all deserve to be put to sleep, I'm guess you are one of the ones that would say no because they can turn their life around?

I understand your point, but be open minded and understand theirs.

I don't see how is this relevant to someone not having sympathy for his death. Is not even remotely the same. However, posting this kids age to excuse his past behaviours is ridiculous. Those kids that committed mass murders in these school all deserve to be put to sleep, I'm guess you are one of the ones that would say no because they can turn their life around?

I understand your point, but be open minded and understand theirs.

Why the Bible says not to judge these demons in here are very immature and judgmental I’ll forgive the most vicious person because I know what awaits them on judgement day I’m just human

Back
Top Bottom