XXXTENTACION?

What? He was robbed while shopping. Dudes ambushed his whip outside a bike dealership.

I get your point in a general sense but as it relates to this what are you talking about? About what life? Wealthy?

Lmao when you want to live a life like your a goon doing bad **** and flashing guns there aint no rules to where you get clapped if your caught slipping you could be coming from grandma's house ****** going clap ya, alot of people want to be about that life then when they meet their demise everyone cry and forgot they choose to be about that life well there is consequences to it all everyone oh he only 20 years old boo hoo may he rest in peace. Next

Man this **** really was a shame. You could tell dude had the potential to be special. He kept showing improvement with each album/mixtape.

Gone way too soon. Rest in peace. 17 will be on repeat tonight. :smh::frown:

Social media is always an accessory to these murders. Always.

My son is only 18 months and everyday..."situational awareness"

People share too damn much info.

People make mistakes so it's still RIP, X.

The dudes that got him ran off with a LV bag from his whip. If he was buying those bikes with cash, dude probably got set up by someone who was close to him.

The dudes that got him ran off with a LV bag from his whip. If he was buying those bikes with cash, dude probably got set up by someone who was close to him.
Or he was on IG telling the World he was about to Cop the New GSXR 1000R in Metallic Triton Blue from RivasuperStore:smh::smh::smh::smh:
....and just got flanked.
2171db7c-4f45-11e8-9150-83bd875cc143_1280x720_162043.jpg

Or he was on IG telling the World he was about to Cop the New GSXR 1000R in Metallic Triton Blue from RivasuperStore:smh::smh::smh::smh:
....and just got flanked.
2171db7c-4f45-11e8-9150-83bd875cc143_1280x720_162043.jpg

Nah by all appearances he wasn’t on IG live today. Maybe some other app but his only IG post today was about a Florida charity event he’s coordinating for this coming weekend.

Dudes probably spotted him (or got told where he’d be) and just knew he’d have cash or a chain on him. Again he was driving around dolo in a supercar. It was a safe bet there’d be something of worth on him. Robbers were probably just being opportunistic.

RIP kid was talented af no question.

I’m shocked he got robbed and killed in broad daylight with zero witnesses or suspects.

RIP kid was talented af no question.

I’m shocked he got robbed and killed in broad daylight with zero witnesses or suspects.
I'm not.
He was a Black kid.
A Black kid who rapped.
If this were Post Malone or Lil Xan, they'd be connecting Every Cities Police force on that Shorline and would have several Suspects(Black Suspects) in custody for questioning.
They will never find the Murderer.

Lmao when you want to live a life like your a goon doing bad **** and flashing guns there aint no rules to where you get clapped if your caught slipping you could be coming from grandma's house *****s going clap ya, alot of people want to be about that life then when they meet their demise everyone cry and forgot they choose to be about that life well there is consequences to it all everyone oh he only 20 years old boo hoo may he rest in peace. Next

So what you're saying is basically the same thing as those illegal immigrants and their kids getting stripped away.. they knew the consequences if caught and they met their demise

Nah by all appearances he wasn’t on IG live today. Maybe some other app but his only IG post today was about a Florida charity event he’s coordinating for this coming weekend.

Dudes probably spotted him (or got told where he’d be) and just knew he’d have cash or a chain on him. Again he was driving around dolo in a supercar. It was a safe bet there’d be something of worth on him. Robbers were probably just being opportunistic.

BMW i8 is a supercar? Thought it was an electric car.

So what you're saying is basically the same thing as those illegal immigrants and their kids getting stripped away.. they knew the consequences if caught and they met their demise
SMH ....

This is new, kids have never been stripped away from their families. I'm certain, migrating individuals still dont know the consequences. So just shut up.

X was a really talented kid .. the guy can make music from different genres and sound good.. his rock/alternative songs sounded like he was the guy from green day .. his flow on his rap was good like a 90s vibe.. he can also hit the trash music genre as in look at me and make a hit.. the music industry doesnt know it yet but they lost a good one

dude literally covered all bases.

this had to be part of something bigger imo motive wise than a bag

Lmao when you want to live a life like your a goon doing bad **** and flashing guns there aint no rules to where you get clapped if your caught slipping you could be coming from grandma's house *****s going clap ya, alot of people want to be about that life then when they meet their demise everyone cry and forgot they choose to be about that life well there is consequences to it all everyone oh he only 20 years old boo hoo may he rest in peace. Next
Granted I wasn't paying attention to him like that nor following him on social media, but I don't recall him flashing guns. Do you have any pics or screenshots?

Not fan, tried when ? dropped not my thing...not with everybody in they feelings dudes outchea cryin etc....I will say dude had "talent" no doubt...but why labeled a rapper tho, skimmed today and I heard a lot of singing, maybe I'm old

Not fan, tried when ? dropped not my thing...not with everybody in they feelings dudes outchea cryin etc....I will say dude had "talent" no doubt...but why labeled a rapper tho, skimmed today and I heard a lot of singing, maybe I'm old

why isnt it ok for dudes 13-17 to be crying the way the 2000’s generation would have done for Cudi if he just got shot or how people did for Pac.

dude was bigger to these kids than a lot of people realize.

Granted I wasn't paying attention to him like that nor following him on social media, but I don't recall him flashing guns. Do you have any pics or screenshots?

no just imagination

he lived a wild life but none of that had anything to do with how he died...he just thought **** was sweet

same **** coulda happened to hoodrich if he was walking around dolo when he got jumped

Back
Top Bottom