Xzibit Says Diddy Took Him To A Gay Bar

Discussion in 'Music' started by zube42, Feb 23, 2009.

1. zube42

zube42

Xzibit Says Diddy Took Him To A Gay Club

February 23rd, 2009 | Author: Slava Kuperstein

Xzibit recently detailed an awkward incident that occurred at a New Year'sparty in Miami while hanging out with Diddy and Karirine "Superhead" Steffans.

In an interview with Sirius Satellites' Foxxhole radio, X began the strange story by saying, "Puffy calls me outside like 'Yo, you know about thegirl you with?' I was like 'Yea &*##$. Everybody know.' He's like 'That's the devil man.' I was like 'What you meanshe's the devil?' Then he's like, 'She'll videotape you with fingers in the booty.' I was like 'What? What the &*#! are youtalking about?' "

After confronting Superhead about the incident, the notorious video vixen laughed in response and said she would explain later. "I guess he got some prior incident with her that he don't wantnobody to know about," added Xzibit.

Upon heading to a club with Diddy and Steffans uponDiddy's invitation, things took a turn for the stranger in the west coast rapper's story. "We get to this club, and we walkin the back way. It's the VIP lounge, ain't nobody in there. The club is going, it's jumping and I'm sitting there with[Superhead]," said X. "So then, [Diddy is] doing his business, we go down and get adrink. We sitting there bobbing to the music, and then [Superhead] point over to the corner. There's two dudes kissing. I'm like'What the f*** is this?' ... Then she point in another direction, and there's another dude over there, butt *** nakeddancing."

X said he was so surprised, he left without telling Diddy."We take off. We leave the club directly. I didn't say peace to nobody. It was suspect," he said.

"You can chalk it up to being in Miami or whatever," concludedXzibit. "But I been in a gang of clubs, I ain't never mistakenly stepped into a club with that kind of activity. There itis."

UPDATE: Xzibit released a statement, moments ago, supplied byBad Boy Records, stating, "I HAVE NO BEEF WITH DIDDY!!!!! Wow, so I wake up this morning and my phone is going nuts.I turn on the computer and find all this $#!* about me "throwing [Diddy] under the gay bus" whatever that means. All this SPIN thatyou journalist are putting on the statements I made on a radio show to DIRECTLY effect a guy in a manor not intended is wrong. I got a call yesterday (whichcaught me off guard) from Diddy himself stating the club was an after hours spot called "Space" Ibelieve."

The Los Angeles emcee, TV host and actor did not refute his statement to radio, but instead blamed Hip Hop media for blowing the quotes out of proportion."The rumor mill that has ground this bulls&$@ out to be the $#!@ storm that it is, is doing so on its own accord. Like I said at the top, I haveno beef with Diddy. BUT WAIT... a bigger problem I see is the negative stance these hip hop sites and blog sites are taking when speaking ofgay people in general. All I can say to that is :tongue:EOPLE GROW UP! I do NOT like to spread hate and make it a point not to do so, so this is not the way Iintended this interview to unfold."

Signing the letter with both his government and stage name, Xzibit closed insaying, "You heard it directly from me ladies and gents, Im looking forward to the issues at hand that really mean something to both my fans andDiddys as well: ART & MUSIC."
    LINK

2. kicks off

kicks off

[​IMG]

3. seymore cake

seymore cake

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I'm in tears G

4. bayyrd

bayyrd formerly bay1591

isnt this old? i think she talked about it in her book.....

5. daprescription

daprescription

6. casperjr

casperjr

damn i didnt kno he cut his hair [​IMG]

7. optimusprimeaphia

optimusprimeaphia

Don't act ya'll are surprised about Diddy...

8. blackmagnus514

blackmagnus514

old she said this in her book

9. phillypg1

phillypg1

[​IMG]

10. mangudai954

mangudai954

Well, I think most people here havent read it plus Xzibit has more credibility than Superhead imo.

11. frankie valentino

frankie valentino

YO DAWG I PUT FINGERS IN YOUR BUTT SO YOU CAN....

nvm

12. changethegame

changethegame

Looks like he's renegin' now...he has a point but u know Diddy put the pressure on him to do damage control:

Wow, so I wake up this morning and my phone is going nuts. I turn on the computer and find all this #@!# about me "throwing puffy under the gay bus"whatever that means. All this SPIN that you journalist are putting on the statements I made on a radio show to DIRECTLY effect a guy in a manor not intended iswrong. I got a call yesterday (which caught me off guard) from Diddy himself stating the club was an after hours spot called "space" I believe. Therumor mill that has ground this %*!*$%#+ out to be the #@!# storm that it is, is doing so on its own accord. Like I said at the top, I have no beef with Diddy.BUT WAIT… a bigger problem I see is the negative stance these hip hop sites and blog sites are taking when speaking of gay people in general. All I can say tothat is :tongue:EOPLE GROW UP! I do NOT like to spread hate and make it a point not to do so, so this is not the way I intended this interview to unfold. You heardit directly from me ladies and gents, Im looking forward to the issues at hand that really mean something to both my fans and Diddys as well: ART & MUSIC.

Thanks,

ALVIN "XZIBIT" JOINER

13. nostrandave68

nostrandave68

Take That... take that.... take that.

14. optimusprimeaphia

optimusprimeaphia

Thats messed up Diddy. Come out already. You're not fooling anyone. Dude is right about the negative stance towards homosexuals though...

15. jaddict23

jaddict23

Hell nall the second time I heard this.

16. fresco dollar

fresco dollar

[​IMG]

Oww!

17. poohsfactory

poohsfactory

Hold up..... Wasnt Mase aired out of coming out the truck with that boy in atlanta. so in conclusion, no disrespect to same sex preferential couples, but maseand diddy were infact an ayo preferential couple

18. optimusprimeaphia

optimusprimeaphia

Yep. White Range Rover in Atlanta...

But this is an inna'restin' theory you present...haha

19. fantastic4our

fantastic4our

didn't Pimp C talk about that in one of his interviews [​IMG] the "you gon smell my cologne" one?

20. sir rob a lot

sir rob a lot

[​IMG]

21. kingofny04

kingofny04

Im lost, but Xzibit?

22. thousandaire

thousandaire Banned

Yeah, this same incident was talked about in Superhead's book

23. thousandaire

thousandaire Banned

Yeah, this same incident was talked about in Superhead's book

24. youngnflithy

youngnflithy

We gonna find out Diddy is gay, or atleast someone notable in hip hop soon...

25. highrep87

highrep87

wow just wow.