Xzibit Says Diddy Took Him To A Gay Bar

Yea we all been heard this but most like myself just wrote it off as some gossip @**. Especially comin' from Superhead. But X confirmed it. I thought thatSuperhead book was a fictional so I didn't bother to read it or want to hear anything about it.

puffy is an adventurous man

ever since usher said he lived with puff and all he had to say was "there was a lot of sex"

i've been suspect

then fonzworth held this dude's piss in a ziplock during the marathon?

smh

Originally Posted by zube42

from Diddy himself stating the club was an after hours spot called "Space" I believe."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8613
if he did take him to club space its not a gay club...its an after hours spot (party goes straight through til 3pm on sunday) with a house room ahip hop room and open format on the roof...its miami the gays come out in droves for techno n house but its not a gay club
grin.gif

matter of fact i met a couple breezies there on saturday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

from Diddy himself stating the club was an after hours spot called "Space" I believe."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8613 href="http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8613">
if he did take him to club space its not a gay club...its an after hours spot (party goes straight through til 3pm on sunday) with a house room a hip hop room and open format on the roof...its miami the gays come out in droves for techno n house but its not a gay club
grin.gif

pimp.gif

CO-SIGN.

We sitting there bobbing to the music, and then [Superhead] point over to the corner. There's two dudes kissing. I'm like 'What the f*** is this?' ... Then she point in another direction, and there's another dude over there, butt *** naked dancing."
X said he was so surprised, he left without telling Diddy. "We take off. We leave the club directly. I didn't say peace to nobody.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i lold. im jus picturin dudes reaction
laugh.gif

but i keep hearin gay stuff about diddy tho. (vince)what hell is goin on(lombardi)

Originally Posted by r33p04s

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8613 href="http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8613">
if he did take him to club space its not a gay club...its an after hours spot (party goes straight through til 3pm on sunday) with a house room a hip hop room and open format on the roof...its miami the gays come out in droves for techno n house but its not a gay club
grin.gif

pimp.gif

True Indeed.

its been waaaay too many stories about diddy...and to speak about superheads book...def think it was real talk..she just one of them chicks who cant keep hermouth closed about what happens behind closed doors...my sister has alot of close associates in the industry..and she's told me some wild stories about sumof these celebs

this was out awhile back but i didnt even pay attention to the whole xzibit angle...i just clicked on this thread out of boredom-

i aint defending diddy except for the fact that afterhours clubs are notorious for this...space is the spot to go thru after the reg clubs close so you getpeiople from the ALL the other clubs so yes that includes gay too

if you have an afterhours in your city that caters plays any techno or house you WILL see some gay stuff
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

There do be some gay %$#@ jumping off in Space.
no question - but space /= a gay bar...i mean everybody saying gay bar and im thinking like omar in the wire type bar...or worse vito in thesopranos...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

this was out awhile back but i didnt even pay attention to the whole xzibit angle...i just clicked on this thread out of boredom-

i aint defending diddy except for the fact that afterhours clubs are notorious for this...space is the spot to go thru after the reg clubs close so you get peiople from the ALL the other clubs so yes that includes gay too

if you have an afterhours in your city that caters plays any techno or house you WILL see some gay stuff
sick.gif
I haven't seen it and I live in San Francisco...

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i aint defending diddy except for the fact that afterhours clubs are notorious for this...space is the spot to go thru after the reg clubs close so you get peiople from the ALL the other clubs so yes that includes gay too

sick.gif
I haven't seen it and I live in San Francisco...
laugh.gif
well in SF they prob have their own afterhours...again iaint defending nobody son could be gay, bi , whatever - i dont know him

just stating a fact about that club and some clubs like it...i know i pulled an xzibit awhile back in almost the exact situation

do any of you actually believe that Diddy would take exhibit to a gay bar openly, and no one else would take note of them being there?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

do any of you actually believe that Diddy would take exhibit to a gay bar openly, and no one else would take note of them being there?
Yea like Kingtre said, no one is being logical. They hear "gay" and jump to conclusions. Some of these dudes act like they'reestatic that Diddy might be out of the closet lol. Like I said on another page, going to the club wasn't suspect because i'd imagine if Diddy was inthe closet he'd stay there and not go to a public club with Xzibit. And especially Superhead. Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom