Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

If your potluck ain't got these two, I don't want no parts of it :lol:

original.jpeg

I eat at the company potluck. If I know the person is nasty I avoid that person's dish. Simple as that. Thankfully we don't have any nasty mo fo's here that I know of. And for me I'm sure I get greater health hazards going into my client's homes to interview them than eating someone's dish at a potluck.

Cmon man, they way you feast. That's probably your Tuesday night dinner :lol:

Wife ain’t Filipino and I’m not pushing her to learn how to cook Filipino dishes. So that means I have to live vicariously through my Filipino friends at work when they bring food in:lol:

Not eating unless I’ve been to their crib and can vouch for their cleanliness. Otherwise if it ain’t prepackaged, then it ain’t gonna happen.
Also, if I KNOW you have pets, automatic hell no

Absolutely not.

Seen too many instances where dudes walk out the bathroom without washing their hands. Even when coming straight from the stall.

Also a lot of these sick ****s bring their water bottles/lunch boxes with them into the bathroom while they doing their business. That speaks volumes about their hygiene.

Absolutely not.

Seen too many instances where dudes walk out the bathroom without washing their hands. Even when coming straight from the stall.

Also a lot of these sick ****s bring their water bottles/lunch boxes with them into the bathroom while they doing their business. That speaks volumes about their hygiene.
I see people at school bring drinks with them in the bathroom and be like :sick:

Back
Top Bottom