Y-3 Qasa

im not sure if they give the code out anymore. ive tried several different links with new emails and nothing.

Quick question

US is .5 size up from UK?
So a UK 7.5 is a US 8? Cause im about to buy from farfetch but its conversion size is 1 sz up while y3 website is only .5 sz up....

Thanks in advance!

Quick question

US is .5 size up from UK?
So a UK 7.5 is a US 8? Cause im about to buy from farfetch but its conversion size is 1 sz up while y3 website is only .5 sz up....

Thanks in advance!
That's right. .5 up. 

UK 7 = US = 7.5 etc.

Patiently waiting for those Zg boost to go back up on matches.

Sorry if this has been answered, but is .5 down on them the way to go? Thanks in advance guys.

Sorry if this has been answered, but is .5 down on them the way to go? Thanks in advance guys.

I wear a size 9.5 or 10 in Ultra boost and an 8.5 fits me comfortably in the Y3 pure boost

Can anyone slide me a matches referral link or code? Thanks guys.. :nerd:

Last edited:

Yessir, if u usually wear a size 9, go down to a 8.5 for a better fit unless u want a lot of toe room

I wear a size 9.5 or 10 in Ultra boost and an 8.5 fits me comfortably in the Y3 pure boost

Can anyone slide me a matches referral link or code? Thanks guys..
nerd.gif
wait what? US 9.5 Mens UB and u fit a y3 US 8.5?

I'm loving my black&white ZG knits, now I want to get a black pair. Any one have a 10% off or $75 off Matches code to TRADE for a $50 off Farfetch code?

I wish I had checked this thread earlier.

I just ordered from the y-3.com store last night.

Now I have to find out whether there is any way to cancel my order.

Where is the cheapest place currently to buy the black/white pure boost zg knit? Farfetch?

I wish I had checked this thread earlier.
I just ordered from the y-3.com store last night.

Now I have to find out whether there is any way to cancel my order.

Where is the cheapest place currently to buy the black/white pure boost zg knit? Farfetch?
Farfetch if you have the $50 coupon code

Back
Top Bottom