Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get a little more detailed about the situations...

The homie's ex was salty dude broke up with her, so she started throwing game at me, I was lettin dude know everything that was going on and he was like "hang out with her idc". So I had the bird come over and she sucked me off. I let dude know, he seemed a little salty about it but acted like it was whatever. I had her come over a few more times, usually got head but the last time I chilled with her I fukt her. Told dude and that's when I could tell he was extra salty about it. After I smashed I was telling her "I gotta tell dude, yada yada" and the water works started coming like I'm suppose to feel bad for the bird. I think he wanted to test her and she wanted to see if dude would get upset. It was a bad situation.

As for the homies fiance, this guy was the type to mess with women who would play em out, steal his money, treat him like dirt. This broad was no exception, he was one of my close homies cousin but we all considered him our boy, not close boys but cool and ish. Anyways, we would try kickin game to him and tell em stop lettin these bishes do this type of ish to you. He wouldn't listen. Well one night he brings his fiance over and her friend, dude's cousin basically gets this bish to admit she using dude and what not, dude takes off and leaves the bishes. Later that night after everybody drinking, the two bishes ****e it out then one homie smashes the fiance on my boy's couch, another takes the fiance's friend and smashes her. So for basically the entire weekend everybody passing these two birds back and forth. No DP's lol. It was some foul ish on everybody's part though. It was scumbag ish. They didn't get married though and called off their engagement and I'm pretty sure my boy let his cousin know everything that happened. The fukt up/funniest part of the story is one of my boys farted in the fiance's face while she was sucking him off. 

So the dude not only is terrible at picking girls but also picking his friends, poor guy...

:rofl: is legit funny how you make it sound as if YA did homie a favor...did the experience make him a better man?...does he trust YA more?...stop using the idea of "ima look out for my boy, I'ma bang his girl and show him what a sloot she is" is a cop out bro, you a better man admitting what a scumbag move it is to bang out your homies piece regardless of how foul she is...let her be foul on her own terms, don't become an accesory to her foulness...at the end of the day, the only one that comes out hurt is the person you considered your boy.

Closest thing I've gotten to this was I was talking to some chick for a couple weeks, went on maybe 2 dates with her. Stopped calling her because I found a better chick. This chick ends up going on a date with my homey. I feel like she hooked up with him just to get back at me :lol: It's funny because my homey was like "its cool if I hang out with her right?" I said go for it we never smashed :lol:

So the dude not only is terrible at picking girls but also picking his friends, poor guy...

roll.gif
is legit funny how you make it sound as if YA did homie a favor...did the experience make him a better man?...does he trust YA more?...stop using the idea of "ima look out for my boy, I'ma bang his girl and show him what a sloot she is" is a cop out bro, you a better man admitting what a scumbag move it is to bang out your homies piece regardless of how foul she is...let her be foul on her own terms, don't become an accesory to her foulness...at the end of the day, the only one that comes out hurt is the person you considered your boy.
Tough love? Haha, nah. I ain't trying to justify the situation by any means. I was just giving a little more backstory on the kind of girl she was and how he was because some people were kind of skeptical of the story. There's no denying how savage it was and it made us out to be scumbags. Sometimes you do dumb ish in life, man. We all still cool though. Dude went to prison for awhile though so I haven't seen him in years. He still mess with the same kinda bishes though *shrugs*.

I will admit at the time we probably did sort of have this mentality of "we're doing you a favor". A good majority of us are not proud of the ish we did that weekend.

Last edited:
Hey peep this story and this is true. need advice on who is wrong

Say friend and another friend who are best friends since high school and rel tight are roommates. One of the guys is enganged and his fiance and her **** friend come over to party and drink . So its the 4 of them, 2 best friends and dude soon to be wife  and her friend

The dude  who is getting married passes out on his wife. The dude friend goes upstairs to his room with the other girl and they get it on. Wife comes up after awhile because she got curious and open the door.

Now the wifes joins in. She goes in and start kissing the girl(Bisexual) and basically it just turns to a all out 3 some

now the dude who is her soon to be husband, wakes up and looks for his wife, he cant find her then he goes into the room and see she in a 3 some with his roommate bestfriend. He shakes his head in disbelief  close the door and walk out

Now sure what happend in the morning but I know the wife blamed it on dudes drinking and made him go to AA before he get married

The best friends still are friends and roommates even though they werent talking for awhile

Dude still marries the **** and his best friend is the best man..

WOW

who is at fault/

the wifes fault obviously how is this even a question
she joined in on dude smashing her friend and hes an idiot for marrying her

Last edited:
the wifes fault obviously how is this even a question
she joined in on dude smashing her friend and hes an idiot for marrying her
Bingo. I don't know if I would have been able to go through with the wedding AND if his roommate was is truly his best friend, he should know the rules of not letting her join in on the fun.

Yeah because testing a girls loyalty will save me from getting played before i take her srs

Its not like these dudes are raping these chicks,they're grown women that can make their own decisions

So say she passes the test and deflects your boy?...then she comes to you and tells you that your friend came on to her and wants you to approach him on it and for the rest of YA relationship this boy of yours will be the dude that crossed the line and tried to ruin YA relationship...or what if she finds out it was all orchestrated by you?...

Seriously, YA watch too many Damb movies :rofl:

Ding, ding, ding..... Steezy you making to much damn sense!

Yeah because testing a girls loyalty will save me from getting played before i take her srs

Its not like these dudes are raping these chicks,they're grown women that can make their own decisions

So say she passes the test and deflects your boy?...then she comes to you and tells you that your friend came on to her and wants you to approach him on it and for the rest of YA relationship this boy of yours will be the dude that crossed the line and tried to ruin YA relationship...or what if she finds out it was all orchestrated by you?...

just be like baby it was all a test u pass and take her out to dinner or somethin :lol:

just be like baby it was all a test u pass and take her out to dinner or somethin :lol:

Your username to her response is perfect.

You just said your boys used to this back in HIGH SCHOOL....
No I didn't. I specifically said I knew of a group of dudes who did that in HS and college.
If you're still doing this in your late 20s, 30s or whatever age after highschool. That's pretty immature in my opinion.
Who are you assuming is in their late 20s or 30s? :lol: When did anybody come out and say that? How old do you even think the ppl that claim to do this are?

I'm pretty sure myself, along with a few other guys in this thread is not thinking anything differently. We just calling it like we see it.
All I'm saying is your specific reply came off just as childish and immature.

You really trying to rebuttal every statement. :lol:

Whether you're trying to explain or defend people who do this is your choice and/or opinion.

My view and opinion on this tactic is that it's immature and a waste of time.

Let's just leave it at that, okay buddy!

Last edited:
You really trying to rebuttal every statement. :lol:

Whether you're trying to explain or defend people who do this is your choice and/or opinion.

My view and opinion on this tactic is that it's immature and a waste of time.

Let's just leave it at that, okay buddy!
I had just explained it since I at least experienced dudes reasoning when they all did it and were cool with it cuz I knew a few of them.

Your reply and I guess attempt to clown it just strangely seemed no less childish and immature, gif included but like I said dudes weren't pursuing their future wives or long term relationships. Makes me think you're not even looking at a different perspective.

Half the time having a fine chick not cheat on you for some dudes is solely about respect. Like I pulled this broad and she's loyal. Not hey guys try and smash my girl and if she lets yall hit I'll dump her and go back to being alone as if it's a guarantee that she will smash your friends.

When me and my bruh lived together his cheap, lame *** cousin brought a chick over for a first date :lol:. Nice thick redbone all dressed up, **** was embarrassing. Either way she was vibing mostly with us while he's sitting in the corner. Wouldn't have done any scumbag stuff, but it could have happened, and he actually asked my dude to try to smash her after that as a test. I don't condone the scumbaggery, but there really are some super lame dudes out there that fall for these thots early then basically , naively offer them up to you.

Last edited:
As for the homies fiance, this guy was the type to mess with women who would play em out, steal his money, treat him like dirt. This broad was no exception, he was one of my close homies cousin but we all considered him our boy, not close boys but cool and ish. Anyways, we would try kickin game to him and tell em stop lettin these bishes do this type of ish to you. He wouldn't listen. Well one night he brings his fiance over and her friend, dude's cousin basically gets this bish to admit she using dude and what not, dude takes off and leaves the bishes. Later that night after everybody drinking, the two bishes ****e it out then one homie smashes the fiance on my boy's couch, another takes the fiance's friend and smashes her. So for basically the entire weekend everybody passing these two birds back and forth. No DP's lol. It was some foul ish on everybody's part though. It was scumbag ish. They didn't get married though and called off their engagement and I'm pretty sure my boy let his cousin know everything that happened. The fukt up/funniest part of the story is one of my boys farted in the fiance's face while she was sucking him off

Damn I got friends since elementary. Idk where yall finding your so called friends.

Perhaps fukt up was the wrong choice of words to use because it was all pretty fukt up. But I still crack a smile about that flatulence bomb to the face.*kanye shrug*

Yall ain't eem sorry about the savagery :rofl:

Is like a badge of honor to you dudes

Who raised ya to be such scum man? :lol:

Legit blown by the level of douchey displayed by some of you...lol

There was this sexy chick on the volleyball team at my old school that my boy was smashing for a lil bit but always said it wasn't that serious and would smash other girls on the side. So one day she was giving him head and he busted on her face and it pissed her off so much she stopped talking to the dude and after he told me they were for sure done she ended up hitting me up and we ****** right away a few times. But then she ended up going back to him and a couple months later she decided to feel bad and tell him what happened one night. So he hits me up and tells me to never come around him again and **** and blocks me off Facebook :lol:

We ended up playing pickup ball at the same spots a few awkward times like a year later but then we got on the same team and busted *** and have been cool again ever since :lol:

And that chick just started hitting me up again while she's been dating this other dude that I guess is a hardcore Christian and doesn't have sex and sent me some nudes with the quickness :lol: then she again flipped the switch and started feeling bad saying she doesn't know that if it came down to it that she could cheat on her boyfriend. This is after she was sending me dirty *** texts and naked pics for like two weeks straight and kept trying to get me to send her a **** pic (glad I didn't). Case in point......women are ******* NUTS.

Damn I got friends since elementary. Idk where yall finding your so called friends.

I have three homies I count as my "best friends".

First one I grew up with, he passed away at the age of 24 to cancer.

Second one I met when I moved to PHX and we became like brothers, he died at the age of 25 from epilepsy. He was home alone with his toddler son and had an episode.....

Third one is alive and well but is back in NY where I'm from. I get up with him every time I'm out there. That's family.

Everybody else I hang out with is pretty mature, college going, career having, family oriented types. I agree, IDK where some of you are finding these "friends", especially these so-called "best friends".

Life is too short to be surrounding yourselves with snake type ******. Low-life types. Get better friends.

Last edited:
So one day she was giving him head and he busted on her face and it pissed her off so much she stopped talking to the dude and after he told me they were for sure done she ended up hitting me up and we ****** right away a few times.

i bet so much money you kissed her. straight getting your 4play on.

Unless you're in high school every chick you kiss from here on out has had a **** in their mouth. She lives in Raleigh now too......that your girl b?

Right? My best friends are my brothers man, could never imagine doing this to any of them.

precisely, with friends like some NTers are or have who needs enemies?

ya'll don't like each other, ya'll just use each other.

i highly doubt you can smash any chick ive smashed. levels to this thing playboy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom