Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some of the silliest **** I've ever heard.

And what if your girl and your homie decide to smash and he don't tell you?

If you meet a chick and don't trust her to the point you need to set her up, that's probably a bad sign.

:lol: :lol:

I've read some pretty lame stuff on NT... this ranks way up there.

This is equivalent to 7th grade girls calling a dude on three way to see if he likes one of them.

:x :x
View media item 1254976
You're a good poster so i'll just chalk this one up to different cultures.

This definitely is not common and pretty wack, doe.

Bros over hos b, these chicks play a dirty game, we would never smash eachothers broad without permission but if the chick seem suspect we throw the team at her to see if she would bait

Alot of dudes out here looking like a sucka because they chick out here doing dirt & they done even know it

Yall dudes need to smarten up & not let the p cloud your judgement of these chicks

View media item 1341721
The difference is about a half pound of lameness.

Lets be for reals, NT has such a big problem with dudes smashing other dudes girls because most of NT is insecure as hell and know its more likely to happened to them, than them actually doing it. YOU lame and a tad bit sexist is you mad at a dude for smashing your girl, like she just cant think for herself. Like dude just jedi mind tricked your girl Probably why she cheated in the first place.

In plain, polish *** whoopin english, it takes two to tango.

EDIT: Whats WTS, with the ****?

View media item 1265931

slow down there, kimosabi.

Put it like this

Would you rather have your boys expose your chick as a ho or be naive & look like a sucka in these streets because tyrone spanking your girl without you knowing

You know the saying " what he dont know wont hurt"

Well i rather find out asap before taking the chick srs, than end up hurt when i do find out, thats just how we look at it

Shrugs

You got dudes who wont take a chick srs if she got 10 under her belt but its unreal to have my boys see if she a ho before i take her srs :rofl: :rofl:

Some of the **** dudes post on here makes me think they don't acfually interact with real women, or are dealing with some raggedy chicks.

Some of this **** just comes off as some teenage kid posting what he thinks the world is like from listening to a bunch of rap songs.

Some of the **** dudes post on here makes me think they don't acfually interact with real women, or are dealing with some raggedy chicks.

Some of this **** just comes off as some teenage kid posting what he thinks the world is like from listening to a bunch of rap songs.
Same thing I was thinking...or maybe they never had a real one that gave them her mind. *Shrugs*

Nah bruh. My boys have brought bitcges around where im like god damn she strapped but would never cross that line. We use to let each other know tho when we bring a chick around if we feeling her or she just around for a smash. We would smash then tell the home to hop on n smash too. Worked sometimes didn't work sometimes, but as a 25 year old man I ain't playing those games.

Smashed one, twice.

Made out with another one's.

I'm a scumbag, I know.

You live and you learn.

scumbags unite i straight ubered inside my homies girl she was asking for it i had to serve that up when the cookie comes out the oven hot you dont wait for it to cool off

naw realtalk he was a piece of trash so i just bagged his girl and let him know. he was always cheating on her and breaking her heart so i had to just break off inside her and let him know if you do it, she can too. Hes terrified of me though haha dont be a piece of trash respect your girl otherwise someone else will

Bros over hos b, these chicks play a dirty game, we would never smash eachothers broad without permission but if the chick seem suspect we throw the team at her to see if she would bait

Alot of dudes out here looking like a sucka because they chick out here doing dirt & they done even know it

Yall dudes need to smarten up & not let the p cloud your judgement of these chicks

aight kinfoe... you got it.

Difference of opinion, kinfoe.

i just dont know why

1. you're coming into a relationship not giving the yamb the slightest bit of trust
2. you're in a relationship and the chick doesnt know who your friends are
3. you would why set your lady up like that...

I remember my ol' chick did that... I side played it... but I ended up firing her *** up about that. You dont try and set someone up b/c of insecurities.

Put it like this

Would you rather have your boys expose your chick as a ho or be naive & look like a sucka in these streets because tyrone spanking your girl without you knowing

You know the saying " what he dont know wont hurt"

Well i rather find out asap before taking the chick srs, than end up hurt when i do find out, thats just how we look at it

Shrugs

You got dudes who wont take a chick srs if she got 10 under her belt but its unreal to have my boys see if she a ho before i take her srs :rofl: :rofl:

but that's the thing... you're so hell bent on trying to prove if a chick is loyal or not.

If she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat.

I know there are some dirty chicks out there... scumb bag stephanies.

But when you going to these lengths to see if she's faithful... where will you stop? when will you be satisfied?

When you get to ... 26 or 27... you should be advanced enough to be able to tell whether a chick is a floosie or not...

i just dont know why

1. you're coming into a relationship not giving the yamb the slightest bit of trust

I remember my ol' chick did that... I side played it... but I ended up firing her *** up about that. You dont try and set someone up b/c of insecurities.

Nah it saved plenty of headaches

Chicks telling me they want a relationship but wont mention to me about my boys trying to smash

You hiding something else if i told my boy to try to smash & you never once told me about it

If you really wanted to be my girl you shouldnt have nothing to hide imo

Call it insecurities but the only females im looking like a sucka for is the one i came out of & the one i helped create

scumbags unite i straight ubered inside my homies girl she was asking for it i had to serve that up when the cookie comes out the oven hot you dont wait for it to cool off

naw realtalk he was a piece of trash so i just bagged his girl and let him know. he was always cheating on her and breaking her heart so i had to just break off inside her and let him know if you do it, she can too. Hes terrified of me though haha dont be a piece of trash respect your girl otherwise someone else will
I think you dropped this. 

i just dont know why

So you gotta introduce a chick to your friends before she becomes your GF? Thats off bruh.

So you gotta introduce a chick to your friends before she becomes your GF? Thats off bruh.

wut?

semantics reach

relationships are gradual. if you and your girl are out doing stuff, then you'll inevitably come across friends.

Nah it saved plenty of headaches

Chicks telling me they want a relationship but wont mention to me about my boys trying to smash

You hiding something else if i told my boy to try to smash & you never once told me about it

If you really wanted to be my girl you shouldnt have nothing to hide imo

Call it insecurities but the only females im looking like a sucka for is the one i came out of & the one i helped create

Aight... Like i said, different strokes, famb.

Agree to disagree.

:pimp: :pimp:

How old are you, if you dont mind me asking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom