Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, some of y'all are ruthless. :lol: As for me, since I entered the dating game back in high school i've lived by three rules:

1. Never mess with a friend's girl.
2. Never mess with a friend's ex-girl.
3. Never mess with a friend's sister.

Just makes life easier in the long run. I've almost slipped up a time or two by mistake, but never crossed that line. I've certainly wanted to before, but then i've wanted to do a lot of things in life that I haven't done because I know it'd be wrong. The way I see it, there are more than enough girls out here for all of us to flourish ten times over. No reason to screw up a friendship over it.

wut?

semantics reach
relationships are gradual. if you and your girl are out doing stuff, then you'll inevitably come across friends.
Aren't you Anton?
roll.gif

Aight... Like i said, different strokes, famb.

Agree to disagree.

:pimp: :pimp:

How old are you, if you dont mind me asking...

Im witnessing this **** firsthand right now

My boy smashing some dudes girl who he thinks is her "bff", she even brings dude around to smoke with us like everything is a1 but subliminally trying to get my boy to throw the lob to me :smh:

The **** i witnessed with these chicks got me f'd up in the head

Some of the **** dudes post on here makes me think they don't acfually interact with real women, or are dealing with some raggedy chicks.

Some of this **** just comes off as some teenage kid posting what he thinks the world is like from listening to a bunch of rap songs.
My thoughts exactly. Funny *** thread nonetheless.

scumbags unite i straight ubered inside my homies girl she was asking for it i had to serve that up when the cookie comes out the oven hot you dont wait for it to cool off

naw realtalk he was a piece of trash so i just bagged his girl and let him know. he was always cheating on her and breaking her heart so i had to just break off inside her and let him know if you do it, she can too. Hes terrified of me though haha dont be a piece of trash respect your girl otherwise someone else will

With all the blatant disrespect aimed at dude,it sounds like he wasn't even your mans to begin with :lol:

Last edited:
With all the blatant disrespect aimed at dude,it sounds like he wasn't even your mans to begin with :lol:

To be honest we got cool in school used to chop it up and drink and he was alright, but then i started to notice his tendencies
he would continue to smash other yambs on the side, then they would drop him and he would come back to this girl, he just kept abusing the hold he had on her
and i dont believe anyone should ever have a hold so strong over someone they can use them as a play toy its messed up, and i felt like a lesson had to be learned
needless to say we arent cool anymore. It was more of a respect thing for me treat your lady nice and if you want to blast other girls then dont be committed simple as that
im not one to stop anyone from getting it in, but dont be ruthless and just stampede over poor girl

My boy smashing some dudes girl who he thinks is her "bff", she even brings dude around to smoke with us like everything is a1 but subliminally trying to get my boy to throw the lob to me :smh:

Using terms like "BFF" strong indicator not 22. But I digress.

To be honest we got cool in school used to chop it up and drink and he was alright, but then i started to notice his tendencies
he would continue to smash other yambs on the side, then they would drop him and he would come back to this girl, he just kept abusing the hold he had on her
and i dont believe anyone should ever have a hold so strong over someone they can use them as a play toy its messed up, and i felt like a lesson had to be learned
needless to say we arent cool anymore. It was more of a respect thing for me treat your lady nice and if you want to blast other girls then dont be committed simple as that
im not one to stop anyone from getting it in, but dont be ruthless and just stampede over poor girl

View media item 1341863

Sound like you was feeling his chick on the low & started pillow talking using his cheating as an excuse to push up on it :smh:

Sound like you was feeling his chick on the low & started pillow talking using his cheating as an excuse to push up on it :smh:

word, out here trying to justify his hypocrisy.

With all the blatant disrespect aimed at dude,it sounds like he wasn't even your mans to begin with
laugh.gif
Boo this man. Putting eaux's before bros...thats how you get jumped or worse. Not to mention even women won't respect you if they see you don't possess those loyalty characteristics.

I'm a tad bit older but I had the same mindset.

And seen it happen... I was on the delivering and receiving side.

But I had to teach myself to get the hate out my mind because there are some cool chicks you can scare off.

I think there are extremes both ways...

Some dudes are straight gump status... Believing everything a chick says off the rip because they have a yamb.

And tben there are guys who are extreme opposite... Thinking every chick is out for money, none of them are loyal, etc.

If I had to pick one, I'd go extreme cynicism, because you won't get emotionally destroyed...

But I think a perfect place to be in is in the middle, leaning slightly to the cynical side.

Sound like you was feeling his chick on the low & started pillow talking using his cheating as an excuse to push up on it
mean.gif
Kind of what I got out of it 
laugh.gif
. Your boys relationship is just that,HIS relationship so whatever problems they may have that's for them to address and not anyone else imo. Smashing his girl just to teach him a lesson is some next level griminess 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Damn, some of y'all are ruthless. :lol: As for me, since I entered the dating game back in high school i've lived by three rules:

1. Never mess with a friend's girl.
2. Never mess with a friend's ex-girl.
3. Never mess with a friend's sister.

Just makes life easier in the long run. I've almost slipped up a time or two by mistake, but never crossed that line. I've certainly wanted to before, but then i've wanted to do a lot of things in life that I haven't done because I know it'd be wrong. The way I see it, there are more than enough girls out here for all of us to flourish ten times over. No reason to screw up a friendship over it.

I have committed #2 and3

:smh:

call it what you think it is. If she not your bff why even call it that? You can mention that she calls u her bff but just say you're friends.
to cut homey some slack, he did put it in quotations... I see where he was coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom