Yall still shoppin at grocery stores tho?

Please don't ever refer to meat as "dead animal flesh". As it is eating meat already makes me feel sub-human but when you put it in those terms the shame makes me cry myself to sleep 
frown.gif
hope you're being sarcastic 

you could call meat anything you want and it still does not change the fact that a rib eye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a meal without meat

My wife drives an escalade and goes through more bottles of water than you can ever understand. Ain't recycling **** in this mother!

:smokin

How can you tell if someone's a vegetarian??

Just wait they'll tell you. lulz.

Anyway this thread really delivers, not because of the dumb topic but because of the replies :lol:

hovkid sighting :80

Hey Royal. You still in the DMV? If so have you ever been to H-Mart. My girl took me there when I was up there visiting
H-Mart is better than ANY other grocery store in your area.
Selection is amazing and the prices are unbeatable. AND they take EBT.
They got fruit there that I have never seen or even heard of. Vegetables are A1.

Not sure if their veggies and fruits are GMOs or not but check it out when you get a chance
A few locations:
H-Mart
12015 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902

Super H Mart
10780 Lee Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22030

Prepare to have your mind blown my dude.

But just to be clear, it's the PRODUCE section that is amazing. Its like half the store.
All the other stuff is like traditional Asian foods. Foods that are beyond my comprehension.
So yeah, not really a good store for everything else, unless you love Asian food. If so this place is heaven.

Prepare to have your mind blown my dude.

But just to be clear, it's the PRODUCE section that is amazing. Its like half the store.
All the other stuff is like traditional Asian foods. Foods that are beyond my comprehension.
So yeah, not really a good store for everything else, unless you love Asian food. If so this place is heaven.
yea i looked up the website, i do love me some noodles doe!  thanks for the heads up!

Yeah I forgot to mention in my earlier posts, Latin American and Asian markets springing up are the BEST thing ever, you can get a freshly made banh mi from the Asian market for $3.00 a pop, the only bad thing is you have to go early because they tend to run out of the available meats by mid day. With the Latin grocery I can get all the baked goods my grandmother used to make when I was a kid without having to make a ridiculous amount of them at home, and it's nice to have a source on Mexican soda with the cane sugar.

People have been buying from grocery stores for years.  Sure you may be getting a few less chemicals, whatever, whatever but I workout regularly and eat as healthy and normal as possible.  Doctor says I'm perfectly fine...I try not to get too caught up and all this stuff, just live your life....

All produce, dairy, and incidentals (sauce, spices, etc) bought at the farmers market, better and way cheaper

Only thing I get at supermarket is meat and sometimes greek yogurt & protein bars, and gum

I'm skeptical of indian/asian markets, I've been told they get bottom of the barrel of produce shipments

Last edited:
love the amish markey near my home. bought a gallon of fresh squeezes OJ (best thing ever) for 15 dollars (never again. I am in the hunt of a stainless steal oj juicer

Back
Top Bottom