Yall using one towel every few days or a different towel everyday when showering?

laugh.gif
Some people are taking this way too seriously.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by FedExciter

idiots keep asking the same question and comparing a wet towel to DRY bed sheets

somebody gonna say '' but the towel not wet, i let it dry tho''
Are you upset?

Im furious, but I dont smell like mildew and moth balls tho
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

The air dries the towel when you hang it, and you shouldnt get it that wet.
You are suppose to wait in the shower for the droplets to fall and shimmy shake.

It is actually best to apply lotion and body butters to a damp body to retain moisture.
Do you change your bed sheets everyday Yhandsome 

People who use the same towels cant afford dey waterbill,,, thats the bottom line... #Poor

And why is people bringing up bedsheets? We talkin about towels. As for me tho, Ion use bedsheets... I told my grandma i dont need a bed, im sleeping on the flo
I see what you did there..lol
But I think bed sheets are probably more filthy than any towel can get

New towels and washcloths every single time.

I know a lot of people don't even flush their toilets with the lid down.  So I'm sure some of you using the same towels all the time have fecal particles floating through the air and landing on them.  Google "toilet aerosol effect."

/OCD

Haha seems like people don't know how dirty beds really get...from your "dryness"

But yeah a new towel everyday? I'm good

Whether its new or whatever the towel and you will have bacteria on it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

It's not practical
laugh.gif

I mean yall either still got yall mothers doing your laundry or you
yourselves stay at the laundromat every week washing 7 towels

You act like washing 7 towels is some godly feat though
laugh.gif
It's not that hard if you wash clothes more than twice a week.

And lets not even get into the whole thing where dudes don't wash their jeans for 2 years.

idiots keep asking the same question and comparing a wet towel to DRY bed sheets

Are you upset?

Im furious, but I dont smell like mildew and moth balls tho
wink.gif
niether do I , I smell like cucumber and lilac 
wink.gif

Thats is a good question where are harold.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

So yall scared to use a towel that touched your body for a minute or two?

How often do you change your bed sheets that you lay in for 5 hours?

im sayin
dudes in here straight up lying
laugh.gif

knowin dam well

People who use the same towels cant afford dey waterbill,,, thats the bottom line... #Poor

And why is people bringing up bedsheets? We talkin about towels. As for me tho, Ion use bedsheets... I told my grandma i dont need a bed, im sleeping on the flo
So your poor dirty $%% sleeps on the floor while at the same time you using a different towel everyday yet you're calling ppl who do use the same towel a few times poor. Makes sense.
Joke over your head...  srsly tho. Using a new towel everyday is better than reusing a the same towel. /thread
Wasn't funny or over my head, I just figured you probably would be that contradictory.

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
PLVN wrote
I can't even believe that people in here are finding faults with someone using a new towel after every shower.
laugh.gif

It's not practical
laugh.gif
I mean yall either still got yall mothers doing your laundry or you yourselves stay at the laundromat every week washing 7 towels

The bed sheets being changed everyday raise a good question too. Yall either not consistent or germaphobes.

Or we have accumulated enough towels so that we can use a new one everytime we shower without worrying about running out like other people in this thread...
So I'm suppose to be like you and cop 30 towels? or steal them from a hotel?
laugh.gif
It's not worrying about running out, cuz we don't consider doing some dumb @%#! like that. I mean why even wash the towels, the way you talking about it you should be throwing out the towels after every use.

You not even using common sense right now. You can't see the comparison? Is the same towel going to be wet the next time it's used? Exactly how does the bed sheets being dry make a difference? It'll stink and collect all of the dirty germs and bacteria that you didn't wash off your body when you took a shower. You lay in your bed for like 8 hours every night and go back to sleep on the same bed sheets for consecutive days no problem but a towel can't be used more than once
laugh.gif

...and to think some of these dudes is the same ones not using wash cloths or sponges,not brushing their tongues when they brush their teeth, and then want to be eating butt, period pump pum, and running red lights

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

It's not practical
laugh.gif

I mean yall either still got yall mothers doing your laundry or you
yourselves stay at the laundromat every week washing 7 towels
You act like washing 7 towels is some godly feat though
laugh.gif
It's not that hard if you wash clothes more than twice a week.

And lets not even get into the whole thing where dudes don't wash their jeans for 2 years.
As much as I watch my own clothes I got priorities when I wash them. It's silly of me to have 7 towels for each day of the week.

laugh.gif
If jeans aint getting washed for two years, I hope new jeans are being bought.

1- I never...ever ever ever said anything about sheets not carrying germs and bacteria too...never. I change my bed sheets once a week. Let me guess, thats too much too?

I just said I dont see how you ppl are comparing the 2, still dont...and wont

2- Its ppl like yall who be in public places smelling like dirty laundry and dont even know it. Polluting the airspace thinking everything is cool cuz u took your shower that morning

3- yall do yall, next time i think about a towel i'll be drying my balls off at the end of the night

1- I never...ever ever ever said anything about sheets not carrying germs and bacteria too...never. I change my bed sheets once a week. Let me guess, thats
too much too?
Why not everyday? Don't you think it's a bit nasty to be sleeping on the same bed sheets seven days straight? I don't even want to ask if you shower before you go to sleep or in the morning. I'm just trying to follow yalls new towel everyday logic. I mean yall talking about cleanliness and germs all up in the towels right? Worried about mildew and *$%* particles.

I mean you wash your jeans every time after you fart in them? Your bed covers when you fart in your sleep?

^ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I leave three towels in the bathroom and rotate everyday then wash them in after 1-3 weeks depending on my laziness.

1- I never...ever ever ever said anything about sheets not carrying germs and bacteria too...never. I change my bed sheets once a week. Let me guess, thats too much too?

2- Its ppl like yall who be in public places smelling like dirty laundry and dont even know it. Polluting the airspace thinking everything is cool cuz u took your shower that morning

3- yall do yall, next time i think about a towel i'll be drying my balls off at the end of the night

Santana_WHAT.gif

Santana_WHAT.gif
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

1- I never...ever ever ever said anything about sheets not carrying germs and bacteria too...never. I change my bed sheets once a week. Let me guess, thats
too much too?
Why not everyday? Don't you think it's a bit nasty to be sleeping on the same bed sheets seven days straight? I don't even want to ask if you shower before you go to sleep or in the morning. I'm just trying to follow yalls new towel everyday logic. I mean yall talking about cleanliness and germs all up in the towels right? Worried about mildew and *$%* particles.

I mean you wash your jeans every time after you fart in them? Your bed covers when you fart in your sleep?
I shower in the morning and sometimes at night as well- so I dont care about my sheets- im usually clean in them. Even if im not, im gonna shower right after i get out and before im around others. I dont think its weird to use a towel multiple times, but for me personally- i use a wash cloth or towel to dry off one time and then wash it. (in college i would sometimes use em twice, and i stayed throwed back then but it was still a stretch). Its just preference, and i prefer a fresh towel
smokin.gif
So wait it's only about smelling clean around others? You don't mind sleeping in dirty bed sheets? especially if you don't shower before you go to sleep? The reasons ppl were giving were just as much about health reasons as they were about smelling good in public.

I'm pretty sure I was reading about ringworm, mildew, and germs.

EDIT

Is FedExciter that Bow wow LamboMoss poster that was always was saying zzzzz?
laugh.gif

Nowitzness41 wrote:
ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
FedExciter wrote:
too much too?

I shower in the morning and sometimes at night as well- so I dont care about my sheets- im usually clean in them. Even if im not, im gonna shower right after i get out and before im around others. I dont think its weird to use a towel multiple times, but for me personally- i use a wash cloth or towel to dry off one time and then wash it. (in college i would sometimes use em twice, and i stayed throwed back then but it was still a stretch). Its just preference, and i prefer a fresh towel
smokin.gif

ill be whoever u want me to be so long as u shut up
Your act was always corny man. Now you mad and not answering the questions. Too much logic for a dude claiming he don't smell like +%@! among other ppl and is clean. Change those bed sheets boy. The pillow cases too.

Man I must be dirty as hell.. I cycle through towels like every two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom