Yall using one towel every few days or a different towel everyday when showering?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

I shower in the morning and sometimes at night as well- so I dont care about my sheets- im usually clean in them. Even if im not, im gonna shower right after i get out and before im around others. I dont think its weird to use a towel multiple times, but for me personally- i use a wash cloth or towel to dry off one time and then wash it. (in college i would sometimes use em twice, and i stayed throwed back then but it was still a stretch). Its just preference, and i prefer a fresh towel
smokin.gif
So wait it's only about smelling clean around others? You don't mind sleeping in dirty bed sheets? especially if you don't shower before you go to sleep? The reasons ppl were giving were just as much about health reasons as they were about smelling good in public.

I'm pretty sure I was reading about ringworm, mildew, and germs.
Not just that, i like to feel fresh too- and Ive just always been that way about my towels (thank my mom for that too). No, i really dont mind sleeping in dirty bed sheets, theyre my germs anyways cuz i make my bed everyday (no dust and airborne stuff). Even if i hang a towel up, it feels gross by the time i use it next (i shower twice a lot), and  dont like leaving wet towels around because they do get a mildew-y smell. My reasons are mostly personal, not because im worried about health reasons
Off jump, ppl should've said personal preference instead of claiming or implying some ppl are clean and others are not.

You wear the same underwear for at least 12 hours a day, yet you wash a towel after every 30 second use? It's not about affording a water bill, it's just being wasteful as @#%@ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by FedExciter

ill be whoever u want me to be so long as u shut up
Your act was always corny man. Now you mad and not answering the questions. Too much logic for a dude claiming he don't smell like +%@! among other ppl and is clean. Change those bed sheets boy. The pillow cases too.
son im nobody but fedexciter, u sound stupid had this name since like 06 07, I put the zzzzzzzzzzzzz cuz this +!%* is boring now. Its friday night leave me alone, idc about your damn towels man stop quoting me already

^
laugh.gif

Made it sound like I was picking on you.
Originally Posted by SFC415

You wear the same underwear for at least 12 hours a day, yet you wash a towel after every 30 second use? It's not about affording a water bill, it's just being wasteful as @#%@ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

So you step out the shower soak and wet, my mother would beat you.

Now your floor mat is wet and could get mildew/mold

But maybe you guys change your floor Mats everyday 
no thats why you place a towel on the floor also

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

So you step out the shower soak and wet, my mother would beat you.

Now your floor mat is wet and could get mildew/mold

But maybe you guys change your floor Mats everyday 
no thats why you place a towel on the floor also

Get a load of the Towel Tsar over here.

^^^ i aint it even that serious... people catchin feelins over something irrelevant. i aint trippin tho, im a towel connisuer .. i been gettin towels

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

^^^ i aint it even that serious... people catchin feelins over something irrelevant. i aint trippin tho, im a towel connisuer .. i been gettin towels

well played
laugh.gif

people sleep buck nekkid in sheets they fart in all night long gettin mudd butt residue on their bawdys, and yet they use a new towel after every use... lmao

I use a terrycloth, bathrobe, to take the stroll from the bathroom to my bedroom. After I take that off I'm fairly dry. I stand in front of my fan to get my air dry on. Squat down, dry the boys, apply the baby powder, and carry on. I get a fresh towel, prob every 4th shower.

roll.gif
boy yall wildin.

Once a week over here. I don't got a crazy towel collection like that. 7 towels to wash every week? Wildin.

Back
Top Bottom